i'm not Famous, just self-absorbed. :)

quixos

2 posts in this topic

when dark clouds gather, and humidity leaves me lank, i take refuge in the knowledge that i'm big fish in the tank. :)

yes, a Thunderdome Project, schwang boyos,

absolutely meaningless.

deep breaths,

schwang,

schwang indeed. :D

edited a bit later... so on another note, what do you all think about the Innuit Female Hollywood Conspiracy against Mel Gibson? i don't have the guts to opine on it, for fear of being labeled anti-Innuit. :turbin:

it's Thunderdome people! hear me out, or i'll use your eyeballs as earplugs!

edited just a wee bit later still... i can't imagine a world without homosexuals, let them marry you blasted small minded scaredycats!

more... don't hold your breath for the return of maxxuss or jesus christ.

• 3 weeks later...

I love two things: Mel Gibson and Quixos' avatar, a modern take on Monet's early work "Boy with steak". I sent the latter to my vegetarian girlfriend telling her it was a picture of me from my childhood. Anyone who looks at my sig, takes an hour to study that particular issue, and who knows how money and power work in America will understand why I love the former *.

I guess I also love Omni right now too. I just got Callisto b003fixed working on my Sapphire Radeon 9200 and I can't believe it worked. B008 gave a black screen, so I tried b003fixed for fun. Voila! I don't know that it gives me anything more than the "Graphics Mode" setting along with editing the 9200's BIOS to default to 85 Hz, but hey...

* Outside of those Lethal Weapon movies, circa 1980's.

-kat