DSDT Patching on Asus P5B (regular, not Deluxe)

toology

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I am trying to patch my DSDT file (obtained by using DSDT Patcher tool from this forum) in order to fix my computer instantly waking from sleep with sleep enabler kext. By reading up on the forum, the problem seems to be in usb devices waking the computer. Anyone have a patch for this? Except sleep, everything else seems to be working with additional kexts.

Edit: In case it would be helpfull here are the specs for this motherboard

ASUS P5B main features are:

Socket: 775.

Chipset: Intel P965.

Clock Generator: ICS 9LPRS552AGLF

Super I/O: Winbond W83627DHG.

Parallel IDE: One ATA-133 port controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip.

Serial IDE: Six SATA-300 ports, four controlled by the south bridge (ICH8) and two controlled by JMicron JMB363 chip (RAID0, RAID1 and JBOD on these two). One of them is located externally.

USB: 10 USB 2.0 ports (four soldered on the motherboard and six available thru I/O brackets. This motherboard came with a bracket with two ports, so four ports are left over).

FireWire (IEEE 1394a): No.

On-board audio: Produced by the chipset together with an Analog Devices AD1988A codec (eight channels, 24-bit resolution, up to 192 KHz sampling rate, 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the inputs and 95 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the outputs).

On-board video: No.

On-board LAN: Yes, one Gigabit Ethernet port controlled by the chipset together with a Realtek RTL8111B chip.

Buzzer: No.

Power supply: ATX12V v2.x (24-pin).

Slots: One x16 PCI Express slots, three x1 PCI Express slots and three PCI slots.

Memory: Four DDR-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB up to DDR2-1066/PC2-8500).

Number of CDs that come with this motherboard: 1 CD.

Programs included: Drivers and utilities.

Extra features: Q-Connector for the case frontal connectors.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...