OSX won't install no matter what i do

pnoise

7 posts in this topic

my motherboard is 680i LT SLI althought i used the tutorial from http://lifehacker.com/5360150/install-snow...acking-required

It boots up the i press any key for options and try running the install DVD then i also try running the HD from my old mac. still, neither of them work. I tried to set up my BIOS to how it's shown on webpage but i have entirely different motherboard.

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!

my motherboard is 680i LT SLI althought i used the tutorial from http://lifehacker.com/5360150/install-snow...acking-required

It boots up the i press any key for options and try running the install DVD then i also try running the HD from my old mac. still, neither of them work. I tried to set up my BIOS to how it's shown on webpage but i have entirely different motherboard.

PLEASE HELP ANYONE!

See my Snow Leopard Retail install guide for nForce.........my Pre-Series 7 nForce Leopard guide..........my blog's Snow Leopard and Leopard DVD distro install guides........... :)

I'm pretty sure one of these will work but I can't even open the pdf file on http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=167180 that contains the BIOS settings.

I'm no IT and definitely a newb on this. Don't know where to start with all this coding since it is starting to confuse me.

Can't find any iATKOS and Chameleon RC5 files.

This is the line up of what I will have in a few days:

680i LT SLI

Intel Core 2 Duo

ATI Radeon HD 5770

6 GB of RAM

Trendnet PCI Wireless N (use Ralink to make it work)

MediaCard reader

I'd really like it to work. If not I might have to revert back to sticking to...ba da dum... windows :P

Not yet ready to buy the new i3,i5 or i7 processors which would leave me to buy a new motherboard and RAM as well.

Your replies are much appreciated!!!!

I'm pretty sure one of these will work but I can't even open the pdf file on http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=167180 that contains the BIOS settings.

I'm no IT and definitely a newb on this. Don't know where to start with all this coding since it is starting to confuse me.

Can't find any iATKOS and Chameleon RC5 files.

This is the line up of what I will have in a few days:

680i LT SLI

Intel Core 2 Duo

ATI Radeon HD 5770

6 GB of RAM

Trendnet PCI Wireless N (use Ralink to make it work)

MediaCard reader

I'd really like it to work. If not I might have to revert back to sticking to...ba da dum... windows :P

Not yet ready to buy the new i3,i5 or i7 processors which would leave me to buy a new motherboard and RAM as well.

Your replies are much appreciated!!!!

You can read the downloaded .pdf file using Adobe Reader.........do you not have Adobe Reader installed...........?

See here for your graphics card.......

You can read the downloaded .pdf file using Adobe Reader.........do you not have Adobe Reader installed...........?

See here for your graphics card.......

I have a pdf reader but the page it sends me to keeps telling me to re-login and tells me i do not have permission to do that. i even tried to copy link on a new browser other than the one i was using. i think it's because i'm new to the forum...like how newcomers are only allowed to post here.

I have a pdf reader but the page it sends me to keeps telling me to re-login and tells me i do not have permission to do that. i even tried to copy link on a new browser other than the one i was using. i think it's because i'm new to the forum...like how newcomers are only allowed to post here.

I will PM you the template......