marvell yukon 88E8055 - Snow Leopard 10.6.3. HELP!

NBCsChuck

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just installed iAtkos for the first time on my pc today and noticed that I don't have internet. Tried to use ethernet but that didn't work neither. So I'm begging you to help me now.

My ethernet card is: marvell yukon 88E8055

And my wirless card is: Intel Wirless 4965AGN

Please help me fix at least on of these so that I can use the internet without having to boot into win 7...

Thank you!

Hi guys,

Just installed iAtkos for the first time on my pc today and noticed that I don't have internet. Tried to use ethernet but that didn't work neither. So I'm begging you to help me now.

My ethernet card is: marvell yukon 88E8055

And my wirless card is: Intel Wirless 4965AGN

Please help me fix at least on of these so that I can use the internet without having to boot into win 7...

Thank you!

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=200962

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=204085

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...q=&gs_rfai=

Thank you, but as you may notice the all say different things. What's the correct one for fixing my problems?

And as I said, I'm a newbie so I'll need a bit more detailed than what they've written :shock:

Thank you, but as you may notice the all say different things.

Try each approach until you find one that works for you. Don't forget to make backups when you edit something.

If you get stuck at a specific point, ask about it but be specific. "a bit more detailed" is not specific, nobody knows how much you know or don't know.

Try each approach until you find one that works for you. Don't forget to make backups when you edit something.

If you get stuck at a specific point, ask about it but be specific. "a bit more detailed" is not specific, nobody knows how much you know or don't know.

Yeah, you're right...

I dont know ANYTHING at all about Mac. First time user so it speaks for itself :shock:

But yeah, I'll try everyone out until it solves...

Thank you