Trouble with iAtkos S3

MrQwest

1 post in this topic

I'm hoping someone can help.

I've not very clever when it comes to installing OSX on an intel laptop. I've been running iAtkos v7 (I think - OSX 10.5) on my laptop for the last 8 months, and whilst I love OSX, the install was difficult. I only managed to get it working by following a guide.

I've got hold of iAtkos S3v2 and a new HDD to get running.

My laptop is a HP G5000 series (identical to a compaq C300). A nice budget laptop that does the trick for me. The spec is here > http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechS...odTypeId=321957

I've added 2GB of RAM & a new 320GB HD.

I was hoping I could follow the same rough guide for my old 10.5 install as on the new S3 one but the install options have changed and I don't quite know where I'm going.

A handy little guide would be ideal, but I doubt anyone has this laptop to give me a list of stuff I need to do when I customize the install... but any ideas or tips/tricks would be ideal.

If anyone can spare 10 minutes or so to point me in the right direction, It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MrQwest