HP Pavilion dm4-1060us Notebook PC

MiniMAC16

25 posts in this topic

Hi , I'm new here, I been trying to install iAtkos S3 v2 into my Asus Lamborghini VX5 with iAtkos S3 v2 but after the installation finished.

I did reboot, at chammelon screen i hit enter to select the mac os, then screen went grey and grey + flashing. Do i have to do anything beside the installation?

Here is my spec:

Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9000 : 2 GHz 1066 MHz, 6MB L2 cache;

Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset +ICH9M

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 130M, with 1GB GDDR3 VRAM

4GB DDr3 Ram

Thanks you. Can ssomeone who good at this give me ur msn so I can ask you more ^^ Pls pm me if you feel free

here is everest report hardware

Motherboard: CPU Type DualCore Intel Core i5 430M, 2533 MHz (19 x 133) Motherboard Name Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion dm4 Notebook PC Motherboard Chipset Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55, Intel Ironlake-M System Memory 3893 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM) DIMM1: Micron 8JSF25664HZ-1G4D1 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz) (5-5-5-14 @ 380 MHz) DIMM3: Micron 8JSF25664HZ-1G4D1 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz) (5-5-5-14 @ 380 MHz) BIOS Type Insyde (05/24/10) Display: Video Adapter Intel® HD Graphics (1764280 KB) Video Adapter Intel® HD Graphics (1764280 KB) 3D Accelerator Intel GMA HD Monitor Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB] Multimedia: Audio Adapter IDT 92HD81B1X @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [b-2] Audio Adapter Intel HDMI @ Intel Ibex Peak PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [b-2]

Sound: VoodooHDA

Kernel: Vanilla

Graphics: Try EFI STRING Intel(if doesn't work start with -x)

Bootloader: AsereBLN

Wireless: Nothing(post the report of your card)

Touchpad: Apple PS/2(if doesn't work try voodoo PS/2)

Dear MiniMAC you have to post all that says everest....on the menù bar there is report and it's written create report quickly and an arrow and you have to select "text document" and post it so i can help you for your wireless card

well i had installed ideneb 10.5.5 before on my hp mini went well but what happens with this is i go to boot with just -v and it shows files loading for like 3 seconds and goes back to hp boot screen then i tried again this time just -v and -x together as -v -x and then it showed loading files for about 2 minutes and then it went back to hp boot screen

No isn't an issue of 64 bit mod but for enable QE/CI on your intel card you have to give me your complete report from everest or say me the specific model of your graphic card because the ultimate intel graphic card is not supported for now

However osx86tools doesn't detect your hardware but you have to say to osx86tools what kind of graphic card you have

I've found this for your wifi try and tell me

I was able to get iAtkos Running the OSX 10.6.3 able to install and boot sound worked to but no wifi or video card :( But its progress i do although had to boot into the disc using " -v busratio=17 cpus=1 -force64" and also to boot up after the installation and then i tried to install a kext. with a kext installer that i found that worked for my video card and then Wifi and then i rebooted and got a kernel panic

HEY GUYS,

I OWN AN HP DV6880SE

T5550

3GB

NVIDIA GEFORE 8400GS

I INSTALLED MAC OS X USING IPC ON MY LAPTOP.

I GOT EVERYTHING TO WORK EXCEPT FOR MY LAPTOP'S KEYBOARD AND MOUSE PAD, OH AND ALSO THE WIRELESS.

ANY FIXES OR SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

THANKS GUY,

RCHEVYS :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Minimac, ansd anybody

could you please give your advice about this detail ?

busratio=17 cpu=1 fore64;....any thing.

i already in stall IATKOS s3-v3 done in thp dm4,but they only run to boot same this DVD.

i try all command but they all automatic restart

-v appear sms

intel hd grapphic not support,dsts not found

they can not boot by hardisk installed ?

could y give your advice

thanks et best regards.

Dear everybody

could you please give your advice about this detail ?

busratio=17 cpu=1 fore64;....any thing.

i already in stall IATKOS s3-v3 done in thp dm4,but they only run to boot same this DVD.

i try all command but they all automatic restart

-v appear sms

intel hd grapphic not support,dsts not found

they can not boot by hardisk installed ?

could y give your advice

thanks et best regards.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Are there any distro flavors out there of hackintosh to run on this machine its intel based here are specs..

Processor Intel Core i5-430M processor 2.26GHz

4GB DDR3 System Memory Intel HD Graphics with up to 1696MB Total Available Graphics Memory

Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n

I have a similar dm4. Did you ever get it to run?