Install OSX86 on sony viao VGN-FW41M

kinus

2 posts in this topic

I have successfuly installed Macosx86 on my laptop sony viao alongside Windows7. To multiboot I installed easyBCD bootloader and to enable windows to see the mac partition i installed MacDrive8. Windows7 works fine but on Macosx86 I can not make my keyboard work, touchpad and no sound. I tried to use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to setup my mac but the easy setup option is not active, I could not run MacOSXUpdCombo10.6.4 as well.

I will be very grateful for someone out there to help

• 9 months later...
I have successfuly installed Macosx86 on my laptop sony viao alongside Windows7. To multiboot I installed easyBCD bootloader and to enable windows to see the mac partition i installed MacDrive8. Windows7 works fine but on Macosx86 I can not make my keyboard work, touchpad and no sound. I tried to use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to setup my mac but the easy setup option is not active, I could not run MacOSXUpdCombo10.6.4 as well.

I will be very grateful for someone out there to help

Wow, I've just failed to set it up with Lion install :( any advices ?

I've prepared 2 USBs but when it boots up then there is a message MainBoard : VAIO is not supported

:)== ;)