• Please log in to reply
4266 replies to this topic

vector sigma

vector sigma

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

One of the most complicated one that exists called a calculator :)

The firmware features and mask values are mentioned in hexadecimal (base 16) in clover source code, and Enoch is not able to read 0xXXX values.

Therefore you have to convert the hexadecimal value like 0xE00FE137 to its decimal (base 10) value and place this number in your plist file.

For example 0xE00FE137 in hex is 3759137079 in decimal.

To do that is easy. Open your plist with a plist editor, make the tag as "Number"... then paste your hex value (e.g. 0xE00FE137). The conversion will be automatic!  ;)

MinusZwei

MinusZwei

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Coders
  • 53 posts

Btw, I am currently preparing a patch for Enoch that will also accept hex values in plist files...

I don't think I am the only one annoyed by having to convert all int values to decimal first  :angel:

However, I first wants to quickly test it before submitting the patch to ErmaC :)

chris1111

chris1111

Packager

• Donators
  • 4,283 posts
  • Interests:Mac OS X Packaging / scripts

I try again to create Install Media USB Installer  with the hex conversion, (SMBIOS) the only new change is

I am ok for Install but installer crash in progress bar ➤ 21 minutes same thing like @badruzeus

I will try your change @MinusZwei next time 

thanks again, have a nice day  ;)

Badruzeus

Badruzeus

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:Graphics Design.

I try again to create Install Media USB Installer with the hex conversion, (SMBIOS) the only new change is
I am ok for Install but installer crash in progress bar ➤ 21 minutes same thing like @badruzeus
I will try your change @MinusZwei next time
thanks again, have a nice day ;)

Crash issue was on my first test when by mistake I forgot to use nv_disable=1 (gf119 issue since sierra). The 2nd was should to be success if only I added such smbios datas).

chris1111

chris1111

Packager

• Donators
  • 4,283 posts
  • Interests:Mac OS X Packaging / scripts

Crash issue was on my first test when by mistake I forgot to use nv_disable=1 (gf119 issue since sierra). The 2nd was should to be success if only I added such smbios datas).

here the Logo  :D  :lol:

17101610.png

ErmaC

ErmaC

• Supervisors
  • 5,230 posts

I don't think I am the only one annoyed by having to convert all int values to decimal first  :angel:

However, I first wants to quickly test it before submitting the patch

Here we go with a compiled binary with your patch for TEST purpose

--> Attached File  boot_Test_MinusZwei.zip   225.67KB   2 downloads

ErmaC

Dans1975

Dans1975

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Im using enoch and suddenly at boot I get "Parse tag date unimplemented" ... how do I correct?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bootloader, Chameleon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy