Chameleon 2.4svn Official PKG Installer

ErmaC
4,261 posts in this topic

I have compile my self Chameleon r 2922 and surprising its boot Update from High Sierra and Load AppleALC and Lilu from EFI/Extra/Extensions :D

Also boot macOS Mojave ;) not testing yet Catalina on HFS Partition

886646394_Loadkext.thumb.png.fb7b9fa29541a43c57723a69444e5dbb.png

• Thanks 1

Is it possible to create a Chameleon USB stick in Windows?  My hack got its bootloader corrupted, and now I'm unable to boot any Mac OS partition.  I don't seem to have any working bootloaders on test/emergency boot drives either. :( So, my only hope of reconstructing a bootloader starts with Windows.  I have been running El Capitan in my setup (see sig); I just need to get my previously working system back again, long enough to reinstall a working bootloader.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello people. Newbie here :)

I have a couple of questions about the latest Enoch 2922:

1. I successfully used Enoch 2922 to boot 10.11-10.15 but had a problem with 10.10. Can it possibly boot Yosemite 10.10 (which is my preferred version)?

If so how can it generally be done (without getting into particulars about hardware)?

2. It appears there is an RTC related problem with a lot of Intel 300 series motherboards with new bioses,

for all recent OSX versions, that leads to hang of the boot process just after apfs driver load, that require

something (DSDT? ACPI?) to be patched. How can this particular fix be applied in Enoch? Can this fix be embedded into Enoch as some config.plist parameter?

I searched and searched and never saw any info, as all discussions are about Clover.

Here is what I found about fixing the issue in Clover, by inserting this into Clover's config.plist:

<string>DSDT.aml</string>

<key>Patches</key>
<array>
<dict>

<key>Comment</key>
<string>Fix Z390 BIOS DSDT Device(RTC) bug</string>
<key>Enabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
oAqTU1RBUwE=
</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
oAqRCv8L//8=
</data>
</dict>

Many thanks for any ideas.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have fully-working 10.13.6 on Clover and now I want to try chameleon. I have waiting for dsmos error that means kexts from extra/extensions are not loading. What problem could be?

Extra.zip

I have this error kernel_booter prevent the internal kernel kext patcher, skipped

Edited by Alex009988

2 hours ago, Alex009988 said:

Hi. I have fully-working 10.13.6 on Clover and now I want to try chameleon. I have waiting for dsmos error that means kexts from extra/extensions are not loading. What problem could be?

Extra.zip

I have this error kernel_booter prevent the internal kernel kext patcher, skipped

I don't know if Chameleon is able to load VirtualSMC.kext (Because FakeSMC is part of Chameleon Enoch binaries) its conflict's I think?

Use FakeSMC.kext without VirtualSMC plugins

Edited by chris1111

2 hours ago, chris1111 said:

I don't know if Chameleon is able to load VirtualSMC.kext (Because FakeSMC is part of Chameleon Enoch binaries) its conflict's I think?

Use FakeSMC.kext without VirtualSMC plugins

Seems it's not virtualSMC problem as I have not seen other kexts loaded in the boot log. But I removed virtualSMC kext and its plugins and put FakeCMS into E/E - have the same result(((

IMG_20200509_175939.jpg

8 hours ago, Alex009988 said:

Seems it's not virtualSMC problem as I have not seen other kexts loaded in the boot log. But I removed virtualSMC kext and its plugins and put FakeCMS into E/E - have the same result(((

IMG_20200509_175939.jpg

You can try with this file let me know

Archive.zip