Chameleon 2.4svn Official PKG Installer

ErmaC
4,261 posts in this topic

Just reporting on how r2048 and Enoch r2050 are working for me.

BIOS, DSDT, are all up to date with standard boot flags for my system.

Updated from r2033 to r2048; auto-sleep is broken, everything else works fine, including manual sleep.

Updated from r2033 and r2048 to Enoch r2050; system stutters (freezes) intermittently every few seconds. I don't know if everything works ok as I reverted to r2033 because the stuttering made it difficult to do anything. Bulrushes is chosen as the default frame buffer instead of Duckweed, which is incorrect for 6870HD. Adding the appropriate boot-flag fixed this, but still no auto sleep.

Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to fix it. "Not enough space to restore image. Press any key to proceed with normal boot." This message appears after hibernation. After searching in Google, I realized that this problem can be solved by the patch file resume.c. But as it turned out it was already fixed in revision 1544.

Same problem here, "you don't have permissions". Previously I was able to download current builds here without any problem.

p.s. Passed two quizes if it is some additional protection, still unable to download.

I've installed 2050 bootloader, with the i386 archive (and Chameleon Wizard), works like a charm, ML and Lion too, but indeed you need to create one "Acpi" folder in your /Extra and put the dsdt.aml there for the bootloader to load it.

I don't get it, with or without the Acpi plugin do you still need to have that Acpi folder ? I've installed the pkg first without the acpi plugin and it did not read my dsdt ... Anyone ?

On Mountain Lion, using darkwake=0 disables the autosleep. When I use the darkwake=0, the system (almost) never automatically sleeps. And when I removed it, it sleep every time without a problem.

But, the reason I use the darkwake switch is, without 'darkwake=0', the lights&fans kick-in when I try to wake it from sleep, goes back to sleep in ~5 seconds. I've accidentally found that if I press the power button second time during that ~5 second period, it wakes up and monitors/system came online.

I'm not sure this can be fixed with the bootloader..

I can't load find at first post.

How can I have a permission.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Update

Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.

Hi, ErmaC

Can you merge cparm's branch newly added function reboot after kernel panic to the trunk ?

here is the change log

http://forge.voodoop...ce/commit/2052/

Thanks in advance.

I merge this stuff in my Enoch sub-Branch (2060)

need test if this works..

Fabio

Update

I merge this stuff in my Enoch sub-Branch (2060) need test if this works.. Fabio

Your branch has nothing different with the trunk except the i386 folder ?

So all I need to do is replace the boot file ?

Your branch has nothing different with the trunk except the i386 folder ?

So all I need to do is replace the boot file ?

I suggest you to replace the 3 binaries because there is difference in boot0 and boot1h.

Fabio

I suggest you to replace the 3 binaries because there is difference in boot0 and boot1h. Fabio

I got trunk's code

can I just replace your i386 folder with the original trunk's i386 folder ?

and then build ?

I got trunk's code

can I just replace your i386 folder with the original trunk's i386 folder ?

and then build ?

If you do this...

You have exactly the "Enoch" binaries...

as you wish.... maybe can work... but isn't main trunk code!

Fabio

If you do this... You have exactly the "Enoch" binaries... as you wish.... maybe can work... but isn't main trunk code! Fabio

I'd better download your branch and compile it myself

Gonna have a test.