iAtkos S3 V2 on Asus P5VD2-MX

Xenchu

3 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm trying to install BrazilMAC 10.5 GM on my PC. And when i'm reaching the "Loading Darwin/x86" message it's loading for a long time and then rebooting computer.

Trying F8 entering key "-v", there was no errors that i can see there, and again - reboot.

The keys "cpus=1" , "-v cpus=1" and "cpus=1 -f" gave me same result - reboot.

In BIOS:

execute disable bit = enabled

power management = S3

my hardware configuration:

MB: Asus P5VD2-MX

HDD: IDE Seagate Barracuda 120 Gb

DVD: IDE Sony

DVD: some SATA , can't remember exaclty

Video: Point Of View (nVidia) 9500 GT

Trying both IDE and SATA dvd-roms. But my motherboard have a Jmicron controller, if i disable it, then SATA DVD-drive is not recognized at all. But from some source i read that Jmicron controller is not supported by MacOS, and at the same time Mac OS must be intalled from SATA dvd-rom.

And when Jmicron enabled and i trying to install from it, i have some error message something with words Apple and .plist ) so i can't get to the darwin loader with my SATA dvd-rom

Any help is very appreciated :D

sorry for my english )

Ok, I can't find any solution with BrazilMAC.

Now, I have installed iAtkos S3 ver.2, but when the gray screen with apple logo appears - computer hangs on.

Trying install by default, and trying deselect all available kext that is not so neccessary.

Maybe i did something wrong?

Any help? Someone? Please?

if i press F8 and run OS X with keys -v -x, i got some error you can see it on a screenshot.

img0167wv.th.jpg

and after that string appears - everything is desapear and a clean black screen hanging..

if run with no keys, then apple logo hanging.

If someone got any clues, please help me.

I did this! it's work! :)

here's what i choose when istalling iAtkos S3 v2:

Bootloader: AnVAL loader

Bootloader Options: Grcaphics Enabler

Patches: /Extra directory, fakesmc, disabler, RTC(first option), kernel(qoopz 10.3.0), EVO Reboot

Drivers:

main->sata/ide->VIA and jMicron(both needed for my motherboard)

Sound: both Voodoo HDA and Apple HDA 10.6.2

PS/2: Apple PS/2

VGA: nothing

Language: Russian )

and after installing and setting up a user profile i installed an NVEnabler.kext, with wich my 9500GT is working and Quark Express(QE) enabled.

Delete the EvOReboot.kext (cause i can't reboot or shutdown my pc with it) and install OpenHaltRestar.kext, and now it's all working. :D