1. Graphic Card: Nvidia 8400M GT

- graphics doesn't run smoothly so I presume it was the graphic driver

2. Audio: Realtek Sigmatel ALC262

- no sound at all

3. Ethernet: Marvell Yukon 88E8055

- no connection at all / doesnt appear that I have a hardware

4. Wifi: Intel Wifi Link 4965AGN

- same as the ethernet

my laptop is currently setup for triple boot. Windows 7 / Mac OSX / and Ubuntu 10.4.

I'm almost having the best of all OS worlds, but I'm having a trouble for the drivers on Mac OSX.

I've already spent a week in looking for this drivers, but to no avail. Can't find the right driver for them. Can anyone please help me to find these drivers to make my MAC OSX up and running? Thanks.

AppleAC97Audio.kext for audio and skge.kext for ethernet

Hi Roman, Thanks for your reply. I've downloaded those kexts and follow the procedures on how to install this kext files using this link:How to install .KEXT file on OSX86. but still, I cannot see my hardware on the system preference on my OSX, in fact, there's no hardware at all. I know this may sound stupid, but is the procedures on how to install this kext files correct? If not, can you give me a link on how to properly install the kext files? Thanks in advance!

Hi Roman, Thanks for your reply. I've downloaded those kexts and follow the procedures on how to install this kext files using this link:How to install .KEXT file on OSX86. but still, I cannot see my hardware on the system preference on my OSX, in fact, there's no hardware at all. I know this may sound stupid, but is the procedures on how to install this kext files correct? If not, can you give me a link on how to properly install the kext files? Thanks in advance!

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37039

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/lofiversi...php/t42130.html

I know not how to do this but the above seemed to be instructions you could use.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37039

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/lofiversi...php/t42130.html

I know not how to do this but the above seemed to be instructions you could use.

I did a few search in my reference and found out that the OSX I've installed has the "KEXT UTILITY". It did the same procedures as mentioned on the links. But still I cannot connect to the internet.

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with the drivers for the following in my laptop for Mac OSX:

1. Graphic Card: Nvidia 8400M GT

- graphics doesn't run smoothly so I presume it was the graphic driver

2. Audio: Realtek Sigmatel ALC262

- no sound at all

3. Ethernet: Marvell Yukon 88E8055

- no connection at all / doesnt appear that I have a hardware

4. Wifi: Intel Wifi Link 4965AGN

- same as the ethernet

my laptop is currently setup for triple boot. Windows 7 / Mac OSX / and Ubuntu 10.4.

I'm almost having the best of all OS worlds, but I'm having a trouble for the drivers on Mac OSX.

I've already spent a week in looking for this drivers, but to no avail. Can't find the right driver for them. Can anyone please help me to find these drivers to make my MAC OSX up and running? Thanks.

Just an update on this post. I already configure the audio by updating my kernel Darwin 10.0 to Darwin 10.2. After installation, the speakers are all good even the headphone ang mic jack are running. I searched the forums for the ethernet kext file but it seems like there's no such kext file for Darwin 10.2 kernel. Till I found a post, the post is using another kernel, but I tried the procedures for that kernel and it works! I now have an internet connection. Procedures are editing ng IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/MarvellYukon2.kext/Info.list, then reinstall the IONetworkingFamily.kext file using Kext Utility and viola! after rebooting the laptop, It found the ethernet card with Marvell Yukon 88E8055!

One more kext file to go! For the Nvidia 8400M GT!

any help on this guys? I've tried NVInstaller but it doesnt seem to work on me. There's an error upon installation of this NVInstaller. The error says:

System extension cannot be used

The system extension /System/Library/Extension/NVInjectGo.kext was installed improperly and cannot be used.

Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update.

I was hoping this would fix my last kext problem. My GForce 8400M GT doesnt seems to work. It only tells it is 32mb while in windows 7, it is 256mb and I have a problem on refresh rate. Im using the internal lcd.