Kp after install SL 10.6.3 on Vaio VPCW12M1E

eris66

8 posts in this topic

Hello i'm french user of this forum,

after many test and many options tested, i try to help you for my KP!

I have attached myconfiguration reports of Everest in Win7

and the screen of the Kernel Panic!

Help me please!!

Iatkos V7 works natively and Iatkos S3 wont boot!!

I can only boot from my Usb key Chameleon 2.0 RC4, on my Hard disk chameleon wont boot!!

Report.htm

post-448620-1282580133_thumb.jpg

Hum!! Now i have another problem i CAN boot on iatkos second part of installation, and i have the " Welcome screen" where i have the country choose, but i CAN click or choose with my keyboard anything! The system seems to be freezed but i CAN move my mouse!!! Please HELP me!!!

Ok, i have tried with VoodooPs2 or ApplePs2 or without ps2 driver, just one work it's ApplePs2 but i can change anything, keyboard seems to be freezed, but i can put Shift and i have the Led works, i can move my mouse but, i cant click...

I'm so tired to try... Help me!!!

That's my options checked on Iatkos S3 install:

_ Bootloader = Anv Loader

_ Bootloader options = Graphics Enabler, USB, UUID, SleepEnabler, Atom_kernel

_ Patches = default options

_ Drivers = AHCI Intel and IDE, Sound default, PS2 ApplePS2, Battery Laptop, Efi Strings of Intel, Wirelles Atheros

_ Language = French

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Of course i've tried to boot with -x or -v or -f and it's make Kernel Panic the same on Anything options of boot, but i can boot normally or -s!!

Ok, my problem's it is set after reinstall everything and reinstall chameleon rc4 choosing my install disc that snow has finally settle offset 0 mbr and after the install in the MBR with EasyBCD bcd on win7 I could boot en-v with a kernel panic easier! VoodooHDA deleted after the translation I could boot into-v-x-f and (luckily I had a Mac USB mouse handy) I could finish the entire facility! I could reboot in normal touchpad and keyboard its ok, but for the moment no sound, no wifi (I have the kext on my parts win7), and I can not access to my partition win7 ... Ya already better hardest part!