Hi!

litedani

14 posts in this topic

Hi,great forum/site.. My name is Daniel and i'm from italy.. I have a netbook,the Acer Aspire one a110.. there is a guide to how can i install Mac os x in my netbook?? Thank you very much in advance :) !

See here....... :)

Thank you very much!!!Which is bettere: iatkos or ideneb?? I would like to install in my acer aspire one the iatkos v7..i have to find guide :D

I have a question!! I found a video-guide in youtube for the aspire one d150...But the wireless in d150 is broadcom,and in my acer aspire one a110 is atheros... in iatkos v7 there is a problem with my atheros wireless card?

Thank you very much!!!Which is bettere: iatkos or ideneb?? I would like to install in my acer aspire one the iatkos v7..i have to find guide :D

I have a question!! I found a video-guide in youtube for the aspire one d150...But the wireless in d150 is broadcom,and in my acer aspire one a110 is atheros... in iatkos v7 there is a problem with my atheros wireless card?

I think you may have to change the wireless card over for a compatible Dell one

Youtube has a guide here

Thank you but there are any tool,application for my wifi card??? Any method ?? I don't wanna change my wireless card... :)

can you post up the exact specs for your card ?

Thank you but there are any tool,application for my wifi card??? Any method ?? I don't wanna change my wireless card... :D

Read this forum for a solution http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/viewtop...f=14&t=3193 but it seems the Dell card swap is a good bet

sorry

More info here: http://gizmodo.com/5325775/the-state-of-ha...etbooks-to-hack

But in the iatkos S3 snow leopard 10.6.3 it works??? i have seen a pic of the installation where is the atheros driver..

I can only suggest you google the problem or find a guide with a workaround all I can find is people trying and failing or swapping the card

Sorry