Ideneb 10.5.8 Lite on HDX16 1155CA

Duron27

1 post in this topic

Ok, so i have tried everything more than once. I followed every tutorial to a "T" but can't get this gfx card to work right.

Tried EFI strings, Enablers, anything I could find on this forum. Others have got this card working on an hdx16 but a different model, im not sure theres even a difference from those models and mine because all specs are the same.

Mine is a hdx16 1155ca with a nvidia 9600M GT 512mb. I have reinstalled about 15 times at least using every different method.

I can't get CI/QT working no matter what, with nvenabler I can get the about this mac to display my card right but none of the outputs on this notebook display with the card working right.

I can always get 1280x720x32 to display though.

I have used osx86tools and efi studio.

I know everyone says they tried everything already then someone posts a forum link and says search next time :) but i did everything i could with no results. I never post on forums so trust me im up against a wall here.

HP HDX16 1155CA

Nvidia 9600M GT