2 replies to this topic

arberb

arberb

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
im having troubles installing osx
it says: Bug: launchctl.c :2325 (23930):30: (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path; 0_RDONLY | 0_EXLOCK | 0_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) != -1

I tried safe mode and verbose mode

fghot56

fghot56

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I had a similar problem but realized that it was actually just a point that I wasn't patient enough. I waited 4 more hours and believe it or not it got past that bug part and moved on. Now I may be wrong but before you go to sleep just let it sit for the night and see what you have in the morning. Obv. I'm not an expect and am struggling to get osx86 installed before college begins just like you. None the less I thought I should share my observation :D!

arberb

arberb

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I had a similar problem but realized that it was actually just a point that I wasn't patient enough. I waited 4 more hours and believe it or not it got past that bug part and moved on. Now I may be wrong but before you go to sleep just let it sit for the night and see what you have in the morning. Obv. I'm not an expect and am struggling to get osx86 installed before college begins just like you. None the less I thought I should share my observation :( !

Im going to try that soon. Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy