Suitable OSx86 for HP G62-107SA Notebook PC

Shamim Khan

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I Just bought a HP G62-107SA notebook PC running windows 7. Now I want to install OSx86. Before that I want to be sure which version of OSx will work in my HP G62-107SA. I will be glad and thankful if anyone suggest me. My system configuration is as follows

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-330M @2.13 GHz

RAM: 2 GB DDR3

Motherboard : Intel® HM55 (Havendale/Clarkdale)

Hard Drive: 250GB Hard Drive (iaAHCI_PCHM: "Intel® PCHM SATA AHCI Controller 4 Port")

Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics (1366 x 768 pixels)

For Morre information I attached CPUz picz here. Please Help me by suggesting the most suitable OSx Version that is compatible with my Laptop hardware. Thanks in advance.

post-653022-1281388807_thumb.png

post-653022-1281388830_thumb.png

post-653022-1281388855_thumb.png

post-653022-1281388879_thumb.png

Hellow, I am back. I downloded and burn iAtkos S3 V2 10.6.3 according to your instruction. I burn the ISO by Magic ISO and trying to install. But everytime I boot it shows "efi_inject_get_devprop_string NULL trying stringdata" , then a white apple logo come and immidiately my laptop restart. What should I do now? Plz help me.

• 2 months later...

sorry to jump into your thread, just a quick question, im using the g62 106sa, 1 number down from yours, i would assume the base system would be the same, you think this version would work, ill try it any how and give you some feedback when i mess things up :)

good luck getting it to run anyway mate

heya guys, a few questions for the guy who obviously knows wat hes doing.

managed to boot from the dvd, got through most of the instalation but durring the install it stop just under the M of MAC OS, when i look at the installer log, theres 10 lines, the 2 which stand out are, attempting to write to cache then failed to write to cache, any advice on how to get past this, ill leave it sit there for a bit see if it resolves the problem its self but i very much doubt it.

Cheers

Martyn