kalyway 10.5.2 running slow please help!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Killer Bee 105

Killer Bee 105

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have a Amd pc that has 2.8ghz processor, 3g memory, 500G hard Drive. I have nothing on the hard drive except for kalyway 10.5.2 and it's still running slow

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

I have a Amd pc that has 2.8ghz processor, 3g memory, 500G hard Drive. I have nothing on the hard drive except forkalyway 10.5.2 and it's still running slow

why you use too old version :)

Killer Bee 105

Killer Bee 105

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
cause i tired other methods and they didn't really work, it kept on getting stuck at the apple logo

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 2,169 posts

cause i tired other methods and they didn't really work, it kept on getting stuck at the apple logo

what version did you use

Killer Bee 105

Killer Bee 105

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I used Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD for Intel and Amd. I used a 8g usb flash drive and the installation went great, computer restarted into mac os x but its running slow and has bad resolution

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 2,169 posts

I used Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD for Intel and Amd. I used a 8g usb flash drive and the installation went great, computer restarted into mac os x but its running slow and has bad resolution

sorry what other versions you tried

Killer Bee 105

Killer Bee 105

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
iAtkos v7 but same thing happened ( when i inserted the usb, chameleon boot-loader came up i selected the installer on my usb but when the grey screen with the apple logo comes on it stops there, nothing happens)

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 2,169 posts

iAtkos v7 but same thing happened ( when i inserted the usb, chameleon boot-loader came up i selected the installer on my usb but when the grey screen with the apple logo comes on it stops there, nothing happens)

boot on verbose mode
-v
and take picture when stop

boot on verbose mode
-v
and take picture when stop

Killer Bee 105

Killer Bee 105

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i done that before and after the text disappered there was nothing but a black screen

Mohamed Khairy

Mohamed Khairy

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 2,169 posts

i done that before and after the text disappered there was nothing but a black screen

if you can set up
you must can boot it after install it if you use right option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy