my trackpad refuse to work !

AHOO

4 posts in this topic

hello insanelymac community , thanks for this great place and thanks for all the help you gave to the people who need help .

i finelly got snow leopard working on my system , but i have some problems , i fix some of them , but i cant fix these problems :

the biggest problems i have is with the trackpad :

i have this problem since one week i cant get my trackpad working on my laptop accer aspire 5738g, i only use usb mouse , it was working perfect on leopard when i installed iatkos v7 on my system , even after the update everything was perfect even the tow fingers touch works ,

but after i upgrade the os to snow leopard 1.6.4 its not working anymore , i don't even see it in system preferences , i read many topics talking about that and i tried everything , in the end i got to see the trackpad in the system preferences after installing ( 10.5.6 Synaptics Trackpad Enabler ) it work on my os , i can see it there in the system preferences but still the mouse track dosent work , and when i click the trackpad in the system preferences i got this message saying "To use the “Trackpad” preferences pane, System Preferences must quit and reopen. " if i chose ok it reopen again and i can open the trackpad preferences , and i can play with the options there , but thats it it;s not working still .

can anyone help with that ? with a little explanation in details plz ?

and also i have another isue with my cd player , sometimes i logon to my os and its working , other times it.s not . also the same happning with my one of my usb places , sometimes it works , and other times it won't work .

thanks in advance

and sorry for my english :)(

------------

you can see full details about my system on this link : www.ashrafart.com/mypc

• 2 weeks later...

thanks mohamed it works , it made the trackpad work and i saw the panel but after the rebote the panel is gone from system prefrences , but the mouse kept working , any idea ? great work for now

shokrn :) ramdan karem