Please Help - best new Hackintosh under 800

amata

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a solid system of Hackintosh under 800$ , I'm totally noob in the world of Hackintosh.

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Motion Graphic, 3D rendering , 3D programs, Video Editing

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com or anywhere else

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: US

PARTS PREFERENCES: N/a

OVERCLOCKING: yes, lightly

Please suggest

Have a look at my sig: perfectly compatible HW, not expensive, easy to overclock, quite fast OOTB.

A GeForce 8800 GT should be easy to find, second hand. Else buy another compatible graphics card.

If you buy a decent case, a good PSU, a Hard Drive, a DVD Writer, you'll be left with money to spare.

If you have no idea about the parts which aren't in my sig, you could take a look here:

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2365957,00.asp

True, they are talking about gaming rigs, but that doesn't matter too much.

Right. You can also always follow the trusted advice a friend gave me once upon a time: "When in doubt, just buy the best sellers (& best reviewed) on Newegg." For things that don't matter to compatibility, I find it that advice very useful.

(Nice rig btw, Alessandro.)

Right. You can also always follow the trusted advice a friend gave me once upon a time: "When in doubt, just buy the best sellers (& best reviewed) on Newegg." For things that don't matter to compatibility, I find it that advice very useful.

I agree, if you are willing to do some research.

(Nice rig btw, Alessandro.)