ShapeShifter UNIBIN

54 posts in this topic

now im actually starting to enjoy using OSX with the new themes.

i guess it was that white greyish color that just made everything seem real dull.

I like the theme for your DELL PC, especially when the desk picture is used!

Mind tell me where to get them?

Cheers,

Bruce

Update ShapeShifter 2.4b3

Very Important Note: ShapeShifter 2.4b1 and ShapeShifter 2.4b2 both had a bug that caused PPC applications running on Intel machines via Rosetta to sporadically crash on launch. The new beta, ShapeShifter 2.4b3 !!!DOES NOT!!! fix this issue. We're still working on it.

http://www.unsanity.org/

Thanks for the announce!

I tried it several weeks ago and I couldn't, some hardware requeriments done by shapeshifter.

Now it's universal and it rox a lot! Love it! It's the first time I use it. I love milk! I used it at GNOME a lot of time.

Thanks!

post-21833-1154627847_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is bizarre I have not been able to run this on my Thinkpad T40 running JaS 10.4.7 now I can :)

Today I was trying the AGP driver which did not work but it seems to have fix my Shapeshifter problem. I think what fixed it was replacing IOPCIFamily.kext 10.4.6 version with 10.4.5

So perhaps those having the same problem as I did could give this a try, who knows it might work.

Well I almost had it working :)

I can't load any system preferences they all crash :) can't even load ShapeShifter preferences

I had to remove ShapeShifter completely, oh well maybe when the final release is out it may work for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with shapeshifter. It says cannot apply mods

heres the log:

ShapeShifter was unable to apply the specified mods. Invalid parameter not satisfying: theResource != NULL

i have 10.4.7 osx i dont know what the problem is plz help!

All those who can't get shapeshifter to work make sure X11 is installed!

I had to reinstall OSX, during installation i checked off X11 (don't know why), but then shapeshifter would not start (it would install).

So, went through the installation again and checked X11, voila, shapeshifter installs and works! :)

Hope this helps. :angry2:

ShapeShifter 2.4b4

iTunes 7 and Unified Windows

Yeppers, it's beta time again

THIS SHAPESHIFTER BETA DOES NOT FIX ISSUES WITH ROSETTA!!!!!!. If you're on Intel, Photoshop and Word and whatnot will still crash unless you run "sudo killall translated" from terminal before you launch your Rosetta app....

Download: ShapeShifter 2.4b4

I hope the author resets the trialware for nother 14 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...