ShapeShifter UNIBIN

54 posts in this topic

Ya I did restart and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling

Update: It seems to be working on my Dell Dimension 8300 but not my Thinkpad T40. The only difference between them OS wise is the Dell is running JaS 10.4.6 and Thinkpad is running JaS 10.4.7.

Guys with errors, if you changed anything visual-wise such as safari and mail icons, installed themes like UNO and AquaOps, you'll need to get them back to default to minimize problems.

yea i did my AquaOps restore and still didnt work. IDK what the issue is, but tomm im going to back up my apps and artwork and what not, then reinstall and see if it helps. I htink its An AMD and/or Nvidia problem. I think the ppl with nvidia cards without qe and ci arnt going to get it to work.

it's PPC though, is it not?

EDIT: my apologies domino, I realized after downloading this was in fact a milk icon set. I suppose I was looking for something more "pluggable" into the ShapeShifter Icon Set functionality. Maybe a clickable file that loads like a guikit would load?

My bad, you'll need a trial version of Pixadex and candyBar to install those. There are limitations, but it shouldn't keep you from using the containers. Other than that, you have to find and install icons one-by-one. i havn't seen one for shapeshifter yet. I'm still new to this though :)

edit; there something called milk 3.0 icons for i guess milk 3.0 kit. But I like the ones from icontainer better.

yea i did my AquaOps restore and still didnt work. IDK what the issue is, but tomm im going to back up my apps and artwork and what not, then reinstall and see if it helps. I htink its An AMD and/or Nvidia problem. I think the ppl with nvidia cards without qe and ci arnt going to get it to work.

Works great here :) nice themes and new looks :D

LOL.. Installed some theme and now pref pane and 3 or 4 apps dont open/run. Be very carefull. It's not the app's fault, i think I installed an old theme called Metal.

So, now what do I do?