• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

iKokomo

iKokomo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I followed the directions on here http://www.insanelym...howtopic=209533 It works perfectly, and then I install all the files Kexts and the 1201n files so that I can boot from it without any external source, and every time that I restart the computer this shows and it never works!!
Iv had 2 netbooks and i have never gotten it past this stage. Attached File  photo.jpeg   1.97MB   17 downloads

Please help!! What am I doing wrong?

J.B

J.B

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
that looks quite easy to fix (according to the picture)

boot into a linux liveCD and navigate to /system/library/extensions and delete the "SleepEnabler.kext"

then reboot with the flag -f

iKokomo

iKokomo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

that looks quite easy to fix (according to the picture)

boot into a linux liveCD and navigate to /system/library/extensions and delete the "SleepEnabler.kext"

then reboot with the flag -f

Sorry, im not a big linux user, what distro should I use? and exactly how would I go about deleting sleepenabler.kext?

J.B

J.B

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
ok, go here, click start download

burn the iso image you get to disc via your preferred method

boot to the CD (if the option comes up, don't select install ubuntu, select try it out or something like that)

once your on the desktop, at the top go to system and click on your OSX HDD (it should also be on the desktop)

navigate to the kext folder (/system/library/extensions) as you would in windows explorer

delete the offending kext(s)

reboot and boot into OSX with the flag -f

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy