Yellow Box

38 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, DR1 and DR2. I keep all my obscure stuff, including OpenDoc for Windows! (Cookie goes to anyone who genuinely knows what OpenDoc was without using Google :P)

ewww OpenDoc

object linking and embedding for mac, but failed and sure seemed to slow down things alot.

I still have my rdr2 and ybdr2 disks :hysterical:.

I didn't know that there is YellowBox for Windows. I mean - what's the point? You give the Windows users the Mac apps - why would they switch? That's not very smart!!! Soo, what does it do? How dos it look? I know sharing might be illegal, but how about posting just one screenshot? Please!

Yes, DR1 and DR2. I keep all my obscure stuff, including OpenDoc for Windows! (Cookie goes to anyone who genuinely knows what OpenDoc was without using Google :P)

I know what it is without Google :D Call me cookieman

• 2 weeks later...
Remember not to share links please, Rhapsody is still copyrighted Apple software. Thanks :blink:

really?

max

ps, uploading to megashares... pm me for a link in about an hr/hr and a half, and ill give it to you smile.gif (dr2 x86, nonbootable iso with bootable floopy disk image and the driver floopy disk image as well... smile.gif )

max

really?

max

ps, uploading to megashares... pm me for a link in about an hr/hr and a half, and ill give it to you smile.gif (dr2 x86, nonbootable iso with bootable floopy disk image and the driver floopy disk image as well... smile.gif )

max

you can you send me a link, you inbox is full BTW, might wanna empty it

sorry, my inbox is allmost always full, and sorry i took so long, but check your inbox! enjoy! matt, i hope you dont mind that i tell everyone to stop asking me questions (related to installation/post-installation and refer them to you? aight ttyl) and enjoy everyone, and if ne 1 else needs it just let me know in pm or if thats full just post here... :(

max

oh, and ps, if you cant get hold of me ask rhapsody guru :) hes got the link too, thanks matt

DS! It's always nice to see a familiar face.
Hi! Thought I saw your name around here. :poster_oops:

I didn't know that there is YellowBox for Windows. I mean - what's the point? You give the Windows users the Mac apps - why would they switch? That's not very smart!!!
Exactly... which is why Apple killed it off.

Soo, what does it do? How dos it look? I know sharing might be illegal, but how about posting just one screenshot? Please!
It lets you run apps written using the Yellow Box APIs to be ported to run in the Yellow Box application environment on Windows. As for how it looks, I have pages of shots here and here.

As for sharing and that stuff... like Rhapsody, Yellow Box was sold to the public (but under a different name). Anyone wanting Yellow Box for Windows need only get a copy of WebObjects 4.x.x, and the application environment that WebObjects installs on Windows systems is Yellow Box. And just like the developer releases of Yellow Box, WebObjects 4 will let you run Yellow Box (and OpenStep) apps made for Windows. You can find some screen shots of WebObjects on Windows here.

And if you are ready to purchase Yellow Box for Windows (in the form of WebObjects 4.0.1) you can proceed to here! :blink: