Are you famous?

Swad

42 posts in this topic

I know that we have several members of our forum that are big in tech circles.

If you're someone we've heard of, tech-related or not, or you're a part of a big website, let us know who you are!

I.E. I don't know if running this site makes me famous or not, but I'd say, "Hi, I'm Mashugly and I run a pretty popular forum at Insanely Mac." :P

I made an installer for the X1600/X1800/X1900 series and a easy Callisto installer...

I'm a admin and a leader in a Counter-Strike Clan...

Mash, you ARE famouse! :D

Am I famouse? I can't say it! :(

I got my 15 min. of fame when I was one of the very first that overclocked a 700mhz Duron to 1.2GHz air cooled using the pencil trick back in the day. I think this was at Amdmb Forums in 2001. :( I was famous for about 15 minutes till some jackass' overclocked theirs using liquid nitrogen for cooling. bummer..

Can we say stalker?? ;)

LOL.

Well, at the time I had really long hair so I kept having people come up to me and tell me I looked like Donna from "That 70's Show", so perhaps that was why. I don't think I did or do now, though. :)

LOL.

Well, at the time I had really long hair so I kept having people come up to me and tell me I looked like Donna from "That 70's Show", so perhaps that was why. I don't think I did or do now, though. :P

Dude, why didn't you play it out? Then you can say you were famous when you had long hair!

I've been on live TV over the phone 8 times in less than four hours... By the 3rd call, the presenter knew my name and where I lived :)

I've also been on the news, and some other things... I wouldn't say I'm famous though, lol!

"Hi, I'm Tim and I'm a moderator at InsanelyMac.com! :D"

I am not famous.

But I met a lot of famous people to talk to them. My first one was Silvester Stallone in

the end nineties. Followed by several actors and musicians like Jim Carey, Robin

Williams, Kurt Russel, Jerry Weintraub, Backstreet Boys, Frank Farian, Snoop Dog etc.

At some point, it began to bore me :) But 96% of them are really nice persons.

i am sorta famous (mostly infamous :( ). mostly for what i do here at the insanelymac forums and my myspace pages. most of hollywood's elites are on my butt for our hackintoshes.

but other than that ive been in a few paintball magazines, couple newspapers and the live news once, but that was awhile ago.

thats only if you can find me. i try to keep invisible.

there was that thing with the goat.... The local news blew WAY out of proportion
A yes, the goat...

Well i'm pretty famous - you may have seen me making the keynote presentation at a rather popular conference last night... :)

Hi all,

this text is from one polish band song:

"I'm nobody, and who are you?

Are you nobody too?"

To be serious of, I'm not famous on forums or in any other way, but I have some good experience and knowledge of Debian linux system, so my friends always keep asking "Can you put linux in my box?" and after two months i hear "ehm, I f****d up something, can you look at it?" :)

Cheers to all famous and infamous people !!