Are you famous?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,711 posts
I know that we have several members of our forum that are big in tech circles.

If you're someone we've heard of, tech-related or not, or you're a part of a big website, let us know who you are!

I.E. I don't know if running this site makes me famous or not, but I'd say, "Hi, I'm Mashugly and I run a pretty popular forum at Insanely Mac." :P

liquidplasmaflow

liquidplasmaflow

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
I'm Adam, and I'm a global moderator at AeroXperience forums... we're not huge but we're getting bigger. Hopefully helping out with the WebKit Win32 Project will get me some fame :P

Colonel

Colonel

11 Herbs & Spices

• Retired
  • 4,157 posts
Well, I'm the creator of the iColonels Program Suite. I guess that's something. ;)

Oh, and you can do a Google search for "colonels1020" and find a page full of results.

Uchuujin

Uchuujin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Retired Developers
  • 23 posts
I'm the first to make a win32 webkit/khtml browser, but beyond that, i'm just a lame IT tech at Sunburst technology (think Type to Learn)

Jeb0921

Jeb0921

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I'm only famous in my own mind...

~Neo

~Neo

The installer man. Formerly known as "NeoPheus"

• Retired Developers
  • 644 posts
I made an installer for the X1600/X1800/X1900 series and a easy Callisto installer...
I'm a admin and a leader in a Counter-Strike Clan...
Mash, you ARE famouse! :D
Am I famouse? I can't say it! :(

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
I got my 15 min. of fame when I was one of the very first that overclocked a 700mhz Duron to 1.2GHz air cooled using the pencil trick back in the day. I think this was at Amdmb Forums in 2001. :( I was famous for about 15 minutes till some jackass' overclocked theirs using liquid nitrogen for cooling. bummer..

vbetts

vbetts

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 1,623 posts
Hopefully, when I get to making mods for Q4 again, I will be. I haven't released any, but I'm still working on them.

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
Well, im rather famous, just do a search for Culina on Google and you will see, famous Soccer Palyers, Famous Soccer Referees and maybe even my Sister

vbetts

vbetts

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 1,623 posts
If I were famous, I'd have money.(probably.) If I had money, I buy the best mac you could buy.=]

cyrana

cyrana

Prophetess of Doom

• Retired
  • 1,462 posts
No, not really.

But the security guards at the Sears Tower remembered me even after I'd not been there in 4 months (only visted prior lol)

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

But the security guards at the Sears Tower remembered me even after I'd not been there in 4 months (only visted prior lol)

Can we say stalker?? :gun:

cyrana

cyrana

Prophetess of Doom

• Retired
  • 1,462 posts

Can we say stalker?? ;)

LOL.

Well, at the time I had really long hair so I kept having people come up to me and tell me I looked like Donna from "That 70's Show", so perhaps that was why. I don't think I did or do now, though. :)

domino

domino

Retired

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

LOL.

Well, at the time I had really long hair so I kept having people come up to me and tell me I looked like Donna from "That 70's Show", so perhaps that was why. I don't think I did or do now, though. :P

Dude, why didn't you play it out? Then you can say you were famous when you had long hair!

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts
I've been on live TV over the phone 8 times in less than four hours... By the 3rd call, the presenter knew my name and where I lived :)

I've also been on the news, and some other things... I wouldn't say I'm famous though, lol!

"Hi, I'm Tim and I'm a moderator at InsanelyMac.com! :D"

BRP

BRP

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
I'm famous in my home country. Other than that, well, you'll figure it out in the next 30 years....

nipun49

nipun49

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm just an average joe

rick taylor

rick taylor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
there was that thing with the goat.... The local news blew WAY out of proportion

Careless

Careless

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

No, not really.

dare i say... that you're probably just very attractive? :)

xtraa

xtraa

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
I am not famous.

But I met a lot of famous people to talk to them. My first one was Silvester Stallone in
the end nineties. Followed by several actors and musicians like Jim Carey, Robin
Williams, Kurt Russel, Jerry Weintraub, Backstreet Boys, Frank Farian, Snoop Dog etc.

At some point, it began to bore me :) But 96% of them are really nice persons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy