2 replies to this topic

Left 4 Shred

Left 4 Shred

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First off I'll post a link that shows my full system specs

Only thing different about mine is that I upgraded it to 2GBs of Ram.

After I installed Snow Leopard I let the computer restart itself. Upon the restart it passes by my bios screen and goes to the Darwin boot screen and when it passes this the Apple logo splash appears. The computer immediately reboots itself at this point.

I've been doing google searches for hours and tried many things and nothing has worked. I've reinstalled it as well.

I've tried booting with
-legacy  -s  -x and dif graphics modes

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help me out. I've been aware of Hackintosh for a long time but I didn't give it a try until last night and this is as far as I've gotten so please note that I'm new.

pakbot

pakbot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First off I'll post a link that shows my full system specs

Only thing different about mine is that I upgraded it to 2GBs of Ram.

After I installed Snow Leopard I let the computer restart itself. Upon the restart it passes by my bios screen and goes to the Darwin boot screen and when it passes this the Apple logo splash appears. The computer immediately reboots itself at this point.

I've been doing google searches for hours and tried many things and nothing has worked. I've reinstalled it as well.

I've tried booting with

-legacy  -s  -x and dif graphics modes

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help me out. I've been aware of Hackintosh for a long time but I didn't give it a try until last night and this is as far as I've gotten so please note that I'm new.

I know this is an old post and you've probably already gotten past this, but just in case it can help someone else. I was getting the same error last night, and it went away as soon as I booted with cpus=1.

dekozi

dekozi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I know this is an old post and you've probably already gotten past this, but just in case it can help someone else. I was getting the same error last night, and it went away as soon as I booted with cpus=1.

I'm having the same issue. I can boot off of the boot cd with no problems but if i try to boot from the hard drive, it keeps going into a reboot loop. I get the bootloader option screen, i hit enter, I get the Apple screen for a fraction of a second and then it reboots. I tried different boot options and none of them work. cpus=1, busratio=17, busratio=20, -v, -x, etc... Can you please help me, Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy