OEM Theme for Chameleon

1 post in this topic

This is a modification of the default theme for Chameleon. I have tested it on RC3 and RC4.

This theme allows you to make your boot screen look like an OEM graphical bootloader. Included are logos for many popular computer manufacturers, and many popular operating systems.

To make this work you need to choose the graphic corresponding with your computer or os that is located in the *_png folders. Transfer that file into the oem_theme folder, and rename it to the appropriate corresponding filename. The folders with the extra graphics are named to match the file that they replace in the "oem_theme" folder.

For example:

Say I have an Alienware computer, I would choose "alienware.png" from the folder "logo_png." and move it to the folder "oem_theme" and rename it to "logo.png," overwriting the previous file.

If I have Ubuntu Linux, I would choose "ubuntu.png" from the folder "device_ext3_png" and move it to the folder "oem_theme" and rename it to "device_ext3.png" overwriting the previous file.

If I have Windows XP, I would choose "WindowsXP.png" from the folder "device_ntfs_png" and move it to the folder "oem_theme" and rename it to "device_ntfs.png overwriting the previous file.

Place the folder "oem_theme" in your themes folder and add it to your "com.apple.boot.plist"

Copyright:

This theme was created by the Chameleon team, and modified by Raditude. You may distribute this freely as long as all files are included unmodified, and proper credit is given. You may add images for other Operating Systems or Computer Manufacturers when distributing them.

logos.png

Example:

acer.jpg

OEMTheme.zip