8 replies to this topic

sengelking

sengelking

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello,

I'm trying to make a Hackintosh for my dad. I'm doing this with an AcerAspireOne A150.

Wireless we're going to replace with a dell card.

Sound is working except for internal mic.

But I can't get the Cardreader working and my dad would realy like this. Does anybody no of a working fix?

And what about slee? Can you get this going?

I've done the install according to this guide: http://basshead.word...-one-aoa150zg5/

If you need any furhter information, let me know!

Thanks!!

JaE-V

JaE-V

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
http://www.insanelym...p...185194&st=0

scroll down to the bottom of the first post and you'll see the sd kext file, install with kext helper, reboot. Does your external mic work?

sengelking

sengelking

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

http://www.insanelym...p...185194&st=0

scroll down to the bottom of the first post and you'll see the sd kext file, install with kext helper, reboot. Does your external mic work?

I've already tried that one, thank you!
No, the external mic doesn't work either. Only output works.
And I've found another thing that doesn't work: when I have an external monitor connected, I can't do scrren synchronisation, I only get couloured bars, only screen extension works. Does anybody know why?

free_refil

free_refil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I've tried that kext too and i get a wierd sd card lookin box on the bar at the top when i insert a card but nothing pops up in finder.... when i click that icon it gives me a bunch of options to turn power off to a card....

JaE-V

JaE-V

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
maybe voodoosdhc, i dont have a card to test but i have both of those installed

sengelking

sengelking

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

maybe voodoosdhc, i dont have a card to test but i have both of those installed

thank you, but that one doesn't work either, I get the same result as free_revil, an in the system profiler it is only recognized as PCI-Express

JaE-V

JaE-V

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

thank you, but that one doesn't work either, I get the same result as free_revil, an in the system profiler it is only recognized as PCI-Express

i have my audio working fully, will upload files in a bit for ya...just looking for fix for the cpu issue with it downclocking when running on battery power

http://www.multiupload.com/DNXOBXVN9M

audio should work fully it is for me, install with kexthelper

*from research i'm reading the sd card has to be inserted before you start the computer up

skezza

skezza

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Did you install Snow Leopard? If so, not sure about the monitor issue. Had a similar problem when I plugged in a monitor and then whacked it on external display. The SD card thing is basically, you have to put the SD card in the slot before boot. Not sure about the internal mic, never had the problem with that. External and internal speakers both work and haven't tried external mic.

As for the wireless, I just use a USB wireless card. It isn't worth taking the thing apart to install a wireless card imo.

ramanujan20

ramanujan20

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy