sockerkid

1,324 posts in this topic

really? i have update mac to LION DP4.

but with FB.KEXT added, it can't start OSX normally

anyway, wait for your great news

ok,this is what I have done

1. install lion DP4

2. with all other kext loaded and working perfectly

3. with chameleon installed by [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 3.7.2,mac can't recognize intel hd

post-765506-1308563856_thumb.png

post-765506-1308563867_thumb.png

4. using windows chameleon with boot replaced by PCJ @ bbs.pcbeta.com (the patched boot works well with HD2000/HD3000,but not us ), mac do recognize intel hd

post-765506-1308563946_thumb.pngpost-765506-1308563956_thumb.png

5. after adding these kexts, there will be distortions all over the screen (no matter which windows/mac version of chameleon, nor original boot / patched boot )。but the system do load the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext\

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext\
AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext\
AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext\
AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle\

post-765506-1308564166_thumb.pngpost-765506-1308564175_thumb.png

6. if add AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext\, it's not able to load the system

hope this can help

for windows version of chameleon: wowpc.iso.Chameleon_2.0_RC5_r929_trunk_pcj.zip

for mac version :GMA_boot.laptop.rar

good job.

can you upload your intelhd graphics kexts ple

thankyou

still no kext load.

joson lin good job.

can you upload your intelhd graphics kexts ple

thankyou

still no kext load.

Jason Lin: i have nvidia optimus with Intel HD / Nvidia 310M

You have correct resolution, or only 1024x768? you can try to switch between videocard with gfxCardStatus?

You can get nvidia card to work?

KEXT provided by somebody:http://www.multiupload.com/ZIX7VF3GCR

this can make SNB INTEL HD work

KEXT provided by LION DP4 UPDATE: http://www.multiupload.com/VGPLN0QD6C

thanks Lin

tried the Intel SNB (what is that anyway) kexts to no avail.

Edit: Anyone got CI/QE in lion dp4 without distortions? Im thinking of trying that..

Hi,

if you can see in the attachment, i have a disturbing Desktop ... but i have Custom Resolution ... BUT only up to 1366*768.

I have installing my MacOS in this steps

1. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + MacOS Retail 10.6.3

2. Update to 10.6.7 (no reboot)

3. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (with System Definition MacBookPro6,1 !!! (I Think it's important, because in the AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.Kext it's a function to check the OS-Info for one of MacBookPro 6,1/MacBookPro 6,2/Santa Rose Plattform)

4. Reboot and use the VGA-Port for the Monitor (i haven't buy a hdmi-cable ^^, yet)

At the boot it's strange ... the Laptop TFT is first off .. if it's start die MacOS UI the Backlight goes on. So I think, the Driver check all available Display-Port but send information on the wrong one. Like an Address-Problem. One more Sign of this is the Max Res. i get ... my Laptop (1366*768) my Monitor (2048*1152)

I hope i can get some new inspiration to solve this problem :P

My Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad U160 - Core i7-620UM

post-325063-1308775026_thumb.jpg

dacoons_Mac_Pro.zip

Hi,

if you can see in the attachment, i have a disturbing Desktop ... but i have Custom Resolution ... BUT only up to 1366*768.

I have installing my MacOS in this steps

1. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + MacOS Retail 10.6.3

2. Update to 10.6.7 (no reboot)

3. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] (with System Definition MacBookPro6,1 !!! (I Think it's important, because in the AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.Kext it's a function to check the OS-Info for one of MacBookPro 6,1/MacBookPro 6,2/Santa Rose Plattform)

4. Reboot and use the VGA-Port for the Monitor (i haven't buy a hdmi-cable ^^, yet)

At the boot it's strange ... the Laptop TFT is first off .. if it's start die MacOS UI the Backlight goes on. So I think, the Driver check all available Display-Port but send information on the wrong one. Like an Address-Problem. One more Sign of this is the Max Res. i get ... my Laptop (1366*768) my Monitor (2048*1152)

I hope i can get some new inspiration to solve this problem :worried_anim:

My Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad U160 - Core i7-620UM

Yeah I explained this a while back. If you connect your laptop to an external monitor, meaning using the VGA port, you should be able to use custom resolution. The internal screen however is all black and can't be used.

The idea of editing the connector info that was introduced for the Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 is interesting. Someone can maybe study that for us Intel HD Graphics (Arrandale)?

Hi,

i have check some data from IOReg with ProductID und EDID Information. At the attached Image you can see my Display is recognized as the Internal one, but the image came to the External. Also the data is sending as Digital to the VGA-Port :D

So I think is one more Sign for an Address-Problem :P

post-325063-1308822063_thumb.png

In Lion 10.7 è stato tolto lo switch automatico tra le due schede nvidia ed intel hd, per cui dovrebbe essere più facile, riuscire a far funzionare la intel HD graphics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Lion 10.7 was taken off the switch automatically between the two cards and nvidia intel hd, so it should be easier, being able to run the intel HD graphics.

tried 10.6.8...and also lion kext...no luck..with AppleintelhdGraphicsFb.kext ..black screen...without still stuck at 1024x768 with distorsion!

same here

update OK :)

screen KO :)

Hi,

i have check some data from IOReg with ProductID und EDID Information. At the attached Image you can see my Display is recognized as the Internal one, but the image came to the External. Also the data is sending as Digital to the VGA-Port :censored2:

So I think is one more Sign for an Address-Problem ;)

look here : http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=...15&start=20

scroll down to the posts of kizwan

you have to play with the "AAPL-os-info"

i think

Hello everybody, some time ago I had an Acer 5115 or something like that, that laptop uses an ATI Radeon X1200, that kind of card weren't not support either for leopard or SL, I use that laptop a lot of time with the horrible 1024 x 768, because like Intel HD, there was no hope about somebody to do a kext or hack.

Someday, i miracle just happened, and I swear that don't know the guys user name to give him credit, but he did the unthinkable, he made the kext that just works!!!... I don't know either how he did or what, but I remembered that I installed the file with kexthelper, rebooted and voila!!! i got the super desired 1280 x 1024 and another custom res...

Well, i finally found that ATI kext, thinkinig that maybe somebody can change a few things to get it work for our pains...

I really hope that this miracle file do what we need...

cheers everybody, good luck to whoever wanna try to play with it, and make the miracle!!! ;)

RadeonHD.kext.zip