ppjr

ppjr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I managed to make the Ethernet of HP Mini 110-1025DX work in Mac OS 10.6.3

Since everybody complains it don't work I decided to post how I did.

1) Go to http://code.google.com/p/iats/
2) Download: Attansic / Atheros L1C for Snow Leopard download(4/25/2010)
Alias: Atheros AR8131/AR8132/AR8152 PCI-E Ethernet controller
Device ID: 1969:1063 1969:1062
3) Unzip the file and install the Release Kext
4) Reboot and plug the Network cable.

Hope it helps.

PPJ

-----
http://www.netfilter.com.br

pictureman

pictureman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
wow thanks works great just tried it... hp 110-1045dx

need to get the wireless going and I will be all set!

mcdull

mcdull

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
did you get the wireless working as well?

ppjr

ppjr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

did you get the wireless working as well?

unfortunately:

- WiFi
- Mirror display
- Sound volume

Are not working

Spencercpayne

Spencercpayne

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

unfortunately:

- WiFi
- Mirror display
- Sound volume

Are not working

The Wifi issue should be solved with installing a Broadcom wireless card from a Mini 1000 available on Ebay, that's mentioned in other forums.

I'm still having problems with sleep...the computer automatically wakes up after 1 second and the system console states that its because of the EUSB webcam. This was supposedly fixed by dpassmor's DSDT fix, which I've verified but it keeps happening.

I've also got a mini 110-1025DX...was curious if this was a problem you were having also? I'm now running 10.6.4 with an atom patched 10.3.0 kernel. I've already updated the appleintegratedframbuffer.kext and sleepenabler.kext.

ppjr

ppjr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The Wifi issue should be solved with installing a Broadcom wireless card from a Mini 1000 available on Ebay, that's mentioned in other forums.

I don't think this is an acceptable solution. I'll keep looking for one with the native Broadcomm

I'm still having problems with sleep...the computer automatically wakes up after 1 second and the system console states that its because of the EUSB webcam. This was supposedly fixed by dpassmor's DSDT fix, which I've verified but it keeps happening.

Still there's no way to make it sleep correctly

I've also got a mini 110-1025DX...was curious if this was a problem you were having also? I'm now running 10.6.4 with an atom patched 10.3.0 kernel. I've already updated the appleintegratedframbuffer.kext and sleepenabler.kext.

I didn't know the 10.6.4 would work with a non 10.4.0 kernel

siegfred

siegfred

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have mini 110-1100, guys which method did you follow? because I was only able to upgrade up to 10.6.1 and when I tried upgrading to 10.6.2 got stuck on the Apple Boot LOGO.........By the way I used the NetBookMaker Method using NBM 0.8.3 and started with 10.6.0 Retail then upgrade Using Combo Upgrade 10.6.1 >>> Combro Upgrade 10.6.2. Also While in 10.6.1 I tried the ethernet fix but it didn't work on my mini.....I hope someone helps :wacko: email me anielinux@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy