• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

xxredxpandaxx

xxredxpandaxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have a HP mini 1000 and I installed os x on it and everything works but i can't control the volume it is always at the same volume level and i can't change it. If anyone knows how to fix it please tell me. If anyone else is having this problem please let me know because i can't find anything on it.

pateras

pateras

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
go in my post here :
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=198559
and download the general extensions,take from inside the voodooHDA.kext,it works well with mute

xxredxpandaxx

xxredxpandaxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

go in my post here :
http://www.insanelym...howtopic=198559
and download the general extensions,take from inside the voodooHDA.kext,it works well with mute

where is the download i could not find it could you possibly put the link please. thanks

pateras

pateras

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
here you go

Attached Files

xxredxpandaxx

xxredxpandaxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

here you go

It didn't work I still have no volume control

pateras

pateras

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
question: do you have DSDT installed?after installing voodoohda have you ran the rubber shoe?

xxredxpandaxx

xxredxpandaxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Not to sure what DSDT is and ya I ran it.

This is all iv done to it Link

riws

riws

InsanelyMac V.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,081 posts
AppleHDA.kext is deleted?

xxredxpandaxx

xxredxpandaxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
ya just tried it im going to restart one more time after i run the rubber shoe and see if it will work hope it does.

Didn't work.

arrie25

arrie25

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i have HP notebook...its work very well but there is a problem in volume...volume remains constant..the level of volume can not change..can anyone suggest me why this happen

James cuck

James cuck

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hey guys, I tried this VoodooHDA version from insanelymac. It fixes volume keys - well, partially that is. When I get to about halfway down the bar, I can no longer hear anything; it's sort of like muted already. But it goes back up normally when I pump up the volume on full swing.
It saves me from digging in Sys Pref to adjust PCM etc.
PS. You won't need VoodooHDA prefPane for this. I think it's best that you set your volume as high as it can be via Sys Pref > VoodooHDA > PCM or something. Then install the new kext. Reboot and uninstall VoodooHDA prefPane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy