• 2 weeks later...
i have the snow leopard 10.6 installed now

working good but no internet

ethernet Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E

and i used to have ipc 10.5.6 where the ethernet worked on it

but not on the 10.6

can anyone help me with that ?

:blink:

I have exactly same issue; RT1000 driver worked in 10.5 but not in snow...?

mmm I use to have issues with my network driver (RTL8187), my solution was enabling some 32-bit option in iATKOS S3 v2. Maybe your driver is 32-bit and your running a 64-bit bootloader.

I'm still newb on what the modification did, but I think it modifies the bootloader to be 32-bit.

Don't know if this helps any, but I thought I might post.

but not on the 10.6

;)

Download [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Install from the retail DVD 10.6 or 10.6.3. their available at tonymacx86.com

On the mulitbeast click on advanced options, Kexts, network, realtekr1000sl.

And don't forget to run System Utilities. As a bonus the osx86 software includes an easy kext helper progam.

• 2 weeks later...

I also need to get RTL8102E working in snow leo

i have everything working but ethernet (no wireless) so i cant access the internet right now and its really annoying

I can comfirm the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] method does NOT work for me.

please if someone has any advice..

I also need to get RTL8102E working in snow leo

i have everything working but ethernet (no wireless) so i cant access the internet right now and its really annoying

I can comfirm the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] method does NOT work for me.

please if someone has any advice..

MY PROBLEM with a 8101e/8102e network ethernet pci card realtek is that no one kext works for me... it says always " cable unplugged" PLEASE guys, post the solution :P i need internet!

mmm I use to have issues with my network driver (RTL8187), my solution was enabling some 32-bit option in iATKOS S3 v2. Maybe your driver is 32-bit and your running a 64-bit bootloader.

I'm still newb on what the modification did, but I think it modifies the bootloader to be 32-bit.

Don't know if this helps any, but I thought I might post.

Eh, i tried this...it didnt work. RTL8103E

I just wonder if there is a way to get the drivers from ipc 10.5.6 and somehow making them work. i tried installing just the drivers, but it messed up snow...so there should be an alternative. question, are we all using iatkos 10.6.3 ?

OMG! all in the same day!

Im having a problem where it shows the ethernet is connected, but it wont connect to the internet :( can someone help, my driver is a realtk RTL1803E

Does it say self assigned ip? and that the ethernet is connected but has a self assigned ip and wont be able to access the internet?

Does it say self assigned ip? and that the ethernet is connected but has a self assigned ip and wont be able to access the internet?

YES! EXACTLY! I checked on my desktop for my ip address then changed the settings to manual ip and typed in my real ip but still didnt work fully.

Hi,

Dont know if it's any help but I have fully working ethernet using RTGMac_v2.0.0

Run the installer and reboot worked really well

Regards

Hello Guys !!

i have faced this problem before and i found a solution (On My Way :) )

1st: if you have use hackintosh (iAtkos S3 OR iAtkos S3 v2) you should install it with out chose Network From Drivers

2nd: then download the driver from the next link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7av0q4k53n2pgxx OR from Attachments

3rd: install it as usual then restart your computer

4th: after restart go to System preferences > Network Look at left hand bottom you will see "+"

5th: click on drop down menu, if it works you will see "Ethernet Adaptor (en0) then click "Create"

6th: look at left hand you will see it listed there then click on it then look at right hand bottom you will see "Advanced.." Button Click on it

7th: settings will appears (Wait For 30 Seconds)don't change any thing, if it works perfectly you will see some numbers as IPv4, Subnet mask And Router, if not click on "Renew" DHCP Lease then wait about 30 Seconds

if you have any question feel free to ask me.

I Hope it Work For All

if doesn't work You can give me your driver Name and i will search for driver files, but i think it for all of realtek drivers.

RTGMac_v2.0.4.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Guys !!

i have faced this problem before and i found a solution (On My Way :thumbsup_anim: )

1st: if you have use hackintosh (iAtkos S3 OR iAtkos S3 v2) you should install it with out chose Network From Drivers

2nd: then download the driver from the next link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7av0q4k53n2pgxx OR from Attachments

4th: after restart go to System preferences > Network Look at left hand bottom you will see "+"

5th: click on drop down menu, if it works you will see "Ethernet Adaptor (en0) then click "Create"

6th: look at left hand you will see it listed there then click on it then look at right hand bottom you will see "Advanced.." Button Click on it

7th: settings will appears (Wait For 30 Seconds)don't change any thing, if it works perfectly you will see some numbers as IPv4, Subnet mask And Router, if not click on "Renew" DHCP Lease then wait about 30 Seconds

I Hope it Work For All

if doesn't work You can give me your driver Name and i will search for driver files, but i think it for all of realtek drivers.

OMG!!! It worked !!!! thanks a lot dude....... been workin all day to get it to work.....but failed. Followed your guide....did clean install without the network driver and then installed your driver, it's workin like a charm. mine is RTL8102E and workin perfectly. Just had to do an extra step.....my ISP uses PPPoE so had to create new PPPoE connection using the interface :Ethernet(en0). And after that i just put in my account name and password and baamm!!! got connected. Thanks man...thanx a lot.

Hello Guys !!

i have faced this problem before and i found a solution (On My Way :D )

I Hope it Work For All

Does not work for me :(

tried it a few times but after restart there isnt anywhere the en0 adapter :(

Would also like to install another iOS but when i burn something like iatkos v7 or ipc on a dvd my computer always restarts again and again without doing anything. need some help plx

I have iAtkos S3 v2. Try install RTGMac some times, this won't work - still self assign adress , then

I remove R1000 kext , after that delete all network interface, run uninstall script from RTGMac_v 2.4.0 package, then reboot, install RTGMac_v2.4.0 again , reboot again. And voila - run network settings , create Ethernet connection and use it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

but not on the 10.6

:unsure:

there are too many dead threads like this dang it, at least reply to say you have no clue you know