Error in bootcamp and trying to defragment the macbook pro

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm having trouble using bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to partition, an error occurs. Following is the error in the image below.

9d922b4ascreenshot.png

Using diskutilities errors and noticed I could see them.

8f61d32screenshot.png

I try to defragment my hard drive and still failing, I believe this has to do with bootcamp (to partition).

e0f5a0bdsc04395.jpg

Could anyone help me? I would love to use bootcamp (I've used it here in the past, acted normal with no errors). Any help? Please!

Sorry my bad english! rsrsrs

Hello guys, I'm having trouble using bootcamp on my macbook pro. When I try to partition, an error occurs. Following is the error in the image below.

9d922b4ascreenshot.png

Using diskutilities errors and noticed I could see them.

8f61d32screenshot.png

I try to defragment my hard drive and still failing, I believe this has to do with bootcamp (to partition).

e0f5a0bdsc04395.jpg

Could anyone help me? I would love to use bootcamp (I've used it here in the past, acted normal with no errors). Any help? Please!

Sorry my bad english! rsrsrs

just two options...

1º enter in sigle user, on a real mac hold cmd+s and and power on your mac, you will see a lot of thing like in terminal or dos box ,one it's done type fsck -fy and enter to check your disk as many times you will see a lot of things and ends with a "system was modified" , the do it again as you see at the end a legend saying "the volume (your volume name) appears to be ok", then type reboot and hit enter, to reboot... should be fixed

the second option is to boot from your install disk and there go to disk utilities and ther you can do the same,,,,many lucks!