Maxxuss, back?

macFabri

83 posts in this topic

proly something he wrote to Ra in an email, so Ra quotes that now. I don't think Ra would dare again to put his words into Maxxuss' mouth. Anyway, it is pretty clear that this means three things:

- he has never disappeared all the way (--> "Skype") - well that was obvious

- he is following what is going on in this scene here (ever expected anything else, truly :offtopic: ? This community is one of his "children" .. )

- a rather clear ("greatly") call or request to better keep it a bit cooler .. :angry:

So, let's wait what happens. Until Maxxuss will release new hacked Kernels etc. we will simply have to be patient. Any "oh he's back" is simply useless - back FROM what? Back TO where?

I am pretty sure his fingers are itching quite a bit to show SJ once more who is the king of .. :)

Greetz,

Bugs.

Some guy is really trying to milk this for all it's worth. I can't believe some people who buy this garbage. It's out of character for Maxxuss to leave little hints and clues. In the past, all of his major work was released with absolutely no advance warning. This was a very smart method, especially considering how he could be prosecuted for his actions. I doubt he'd ever outwardly do something so blunt that he could compromise his own safely, all for the sake of hype.

Those of you who say we should complacently sit around and patiently wait for Maxxuss to come back are taking a very passive route. Assume Maxxuss will never return. Get the ball rolling.

Takuro is right... I guess it is ok to just sit and wait... but what would maxxuss get if he does return(as in with a new update.)... A new reason for Apple to go after him. If I was him I would just lay low and let another / or another group of people work on this.

Maxxuss has done more than enough, we should thank him. but not force him to do all the work... we as a community need to go on, with or with out our fallen comrad.