HackBook Pro Dell XPS M1330 gaming laptop - $400 shipped OBO

untrueparadox

1 post in this topic

I'm selling a MINT condition Dell XPS M1330 with a 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo processor, 4GB of high quality RAM, and 160GB of Fast 7200RPM hard drive space. The keyboard has been replaced with a black keyboard which is more tactile and better looking. It comes with a few more months (213 days as of 6-27-10) of next day home service warranty from Dell and is 100% transferable if you do it by web or over the phone. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and Mac OS X Snow Leopard preinstalled and both of them work flawlessly. The Mac portion of the software works exactly the same as a MacBook, but runs on faster and cheaper computer. This computer is comparable to the 2009 MacBook Pro 13" but should be a few hundred dollars less while about 1 lb lighter and somewhat thinner. All personal data will be deleted except OS X and Windows, I can leave some of the software like Office 2010 on there for you if you want. If you don't want any of this software, I can restore it to factory settings (Windows Vista). This also comes with the upgraded LED display panel which is thin and helps with battery life unlike regular LCD panels.

This comes with:

*Laptop

*Charger

*Recovery and driver CD's

*XPS CD pouch

*Manual

*Original shipping box

*Media Remote (fits conveniently into the ExpressCard slot)

*XPS Laptop Case

*6 cell battery (well taken care of, holds about 3-4 hours of charge in Windows)

If you want to know the original config, the Dell Service Tag is H29PJF1. Everything is stock except the RAM which as been increased to 4GB from 3GB. Local pickup is welcome in Los Angeles near Pasadena. I will waive the shipping fees if you come pick up with cash.

img2231zl.th.jpgimg2234z.th.jpgimg2233wf.th.jpgimg2232s.th.jpgimg2230o.th.jpgimg2229v.th.jpgimg2228d.th.jpgimg2225w.th.jpgimg2226l.th.jpgimg2224z.th.jpg

Payment would be sent via PayPal and I will ship with UPS. I have plenty of feedback over at ExtremeOverclocking under untrueparado and Head-Fi.org under untrueparadox.