• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

simson0606

simson0606

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i don't have a motherboard with firewire now but i mabe get one later, dows that matter for the jumper?

also i need the audio jumper

would you like to send me a pm for the details?

Thanks,

Simon

Altabozz

Altabozz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The cables are amazing, very good quality and in just 2 weeks they were at home.

But when I connected the audio conector for the front panel it works, but not the rear one (it´s a gigabyte Z87mx-d3h mobo with ALC892 driver), It´s does in windows 8, then I know it´s an issue of Os X, but I don´t know how to make both working. I chose all the sound options in preferences, reinstalled drivers with ##### and read a lot about patch the driver...but I have no idea. At the end I unplugged the audio connector because I prefer the rear one for the speakers, but I feel I bit disappointed. If anyone knows how to make it works or have a patched driver which works for that I would be eternally thankfully.

BlackCH

BlackCH

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

The cables are amazing, very good quality and in just 2 weeks they were at home.

But when I connected the audio conector for the front panel it works, but not the rear one (it´s a gigabyte Z87mx-d3h mobo with ALC892 driver), It´s does in windows 8, then I know it´s an issue of Os X, but I don´t know how to make both working. I chose all the sound options in preferences, reinstalled drivers with ##### and read a lot about patch the driver...but I have no idea. At the end I unplugged the audio connector because I prefer the rear one for the speakers, but I feel I bit disappointed. If anyone knows how to make it works or have a patched driver which works for that I would be eternally thankfully.

The best (and hardest) way is to patch the driver to enable both outputs: http://www.projectos...p?showtopic=465

I assume you are using the audio sense jumper (purple wire on the audio connector). You could try to take that out and see if change something. 

PM me if you need further assistance. 

blazer296

blazer296

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi, I bought one of your cables some time ago (Still working perfectly)

Here's my problem:

I am once again using a mobo without firewire... so was looking around for the pdf which was sent to me detailing where the firewire jumper cable needs to be attached, cant seem to find the pdf and the dropbox link has expired   :(

Any help please?

Also, looks like I'll now be needing the audio jumper, any chance of purchasing this separately? cheers

BlackCH

BlackCH

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Hi, I bought one of your cables some time ago (Still working perfectly)

Here's my problem:

I am once again using a mobo without firewire... so was looking around for the pdf which was sent to me detailing where the firewire jumper cable needs to be attached, cant seem to find the pdf and the dropbox link has expired   :(

Any help please?

Also, looks like I'll now be needing the audio jumper, any chance of purchasing this separately? cheers

I'll send you the link for the new PDF.

Also I can send you a jumper for free if you pay the shipping costs.

Cheers!

Shantonu

Shantonu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:To Know the unknown, To see the unseen....

PM´ed

Black CH, Back 9 months ago I purchased a cable from you. Now I changed the mobotherboard where there is no 1394 or Firiwire connection. How do I can power up my PC with your cable? Please advise me / give me the link your installation pdf.

Thanks

PM´ed

Black CH, Back 9 months ago I purchased a cable from you. Now I changed the mobotherboard where there is no 1394 or Firiwire connection. How do I can power up my PC with your cable? Please advise me / give me the link your installation pdf.

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: G5 ATX cables, G5 mod, G5 Front Panel, g5 modding, g5 convertion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy