G5 Front Panel to ATX I/O Cables

BlackCH

602 posts in this topic

Hey BlackCH, haven't heard from you in a bit, never got the confirmation for the cable, everything alright? (If I messed something up, please let me know!)

Hi, everything is fine. I replied you a couple of posts back. Probably I should have sent you a message too. Sorry for that!

Anyway, your cable is shipping tomorrow. I'll PM you the tracking details

Edited by BlackCH

Hi, I replied you a couple of posts back.

Anyway, your cable is shipping tomorrow. I'll PM you the details

Alright, I just misunderstood. I thought you were going to send me a confirmation that you received the payment. After rereading your previous post I feel silly.

Hello,

I have received the cable, few weeks ago, great job.

I want to plug it today in my G5 mod, but I'm unable to open you dropbox link (expired ?) for the manual.

Could you (or somebody) send me a new one ?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have received the cable, few weeks ago, great job.

I want to plug it today in my G5 mod, but I'm unable to open you dropbox link (expired ?) for the manual.

I've sent you a new link (to an updated-new manual)

BTW, these went out today

-mc-espo

-teedeebee

-numedkatte

-WhatTheTech

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I received my cable today. Great work! THANK YOU BlackCH!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I bought one of these front panel cables a while ago. It works really well, so thanks :)

I just wanted to ask, if I want to use it with Firewire in the future, do I just remove the jumper it came with? Or do I have to make other changes? Also, which pins does the audio jumper have to go between on the cable to get front audio? (I have a Z77 board and didn't know I needed the jumper when I ordered it, so I'm going to add it myself)

Thanks very much BlackCH!

Hi, I bought one of these front panel cables a while ago. It works really well, so thanks :)

I just wanted to ask, if I want to use it with Firewire in the future, do I just remove the jumper it came with? Or do I have to make other changes? Also, which pins does the audio jumper have to go between on the cable to get front audio? (I have a Z77 board and didn't know I needed the jumper when I ordered it, so I'm going to add it myself)

Thanks very much BlackCH!

Yes, just take the jumper out and its ready to go.

The audio jumper connects pins 7 and 10.

Cheers!

• Like 2