InsanelyMac Theme ROCKS

U.C.

InsanelyMac Theme  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it??

• Yes
    • Nope

29 posts in this topic

It is now my favorite theme. I like the added options that was not available on the old theme. The width is now 100% which means easier to read. The colors do compliment each other so it' doesn't strain the eye. It's perfect for 1600x1200. I don't care to see what it looks like at 1200 or 1400. Now give us new smileys!!! :(

Great job!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Like I mentioned, it's still in Beta, so we'll be tweaking it as the week goes on (although mostly just compatibility-wise... the theme itself is mostly complete).

We'll be making new skins as soon as everything in launched, so look for those in the near future (and we'll take skin submissions from anyone!)

I'm really glad the majority of you like it - we've worked long and hard on this transition and we think it's well worth it. :(

It is now my favorite theme. I like the added options that was not available on the old theme. The width is now 100% which means easier to read. The colors do compliment each other so it' doesn't strain the eye. It's perfect for 1600x1200. I don't care to see what it looks like at 1200 or 1400. Now give us new smileys!!! :)

Great job!

I never understood that one. With the old skin I always had all the option links at the top and the page was about the same width. Yet people keep saying "yay! new options!" I'm obviously not alone, I get tons of errors from the forum due to people who subscribed to topics and then deleted their e-mail accounts. Point being that they were able to subscribe. :(

I never understood that one. With the old skin I always had all the option links at the top and the page was about the same width. Yet people keep saying "yay! new options!" I'm obviously not alone, I get tons of errors from the forum due to people who subscribed to topics and then deleted their e-mail accounts. Point being that they were able to subscribe.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that either, but I do know that it wasn't very accessible (as in, a lot of bugs for a lot of people). Hopefully this one will be a lot easier for everyone to use!

Awesome job with the InsanelyMac theme. Good work! I've been using the Invision theme the most, though, because it works with the blogs. As soon as InsanelyMac works with the blogs, I'll be using it as my main skin.

Oh, and I like the new smiles as well. :)

I never understood that one. With the old skin I always had all the option links at the top and the page was about the same width. Yet people keep saying "yay! new options!" I'm obviously not alone, I get tons of errors from the forum due to people who subscribed to topics and then deleted their e-mail accounts. Point being that they were able to subscribe. :)

Ahh ok, that's because the last time I used the Rhapsody theme was when it was 3 days old. I never switched back after using the default IPB theme.

Nice smilies Mash. I have some 3-d ones if you think you can use them later.

felix-

ignorantcow has done almost all the design and coding work. My part was in setting the tone for the theme, the colors, tweaking some design elements, etc.

Ralleria did the Mac logo and several other graphics you'll very soon.

We've got a talented group here at InsanelyMac and I'm always thankful for it. Seems like we're always looking for graphics/design/website help, though, so if you'd like to work on a project, just let us know!