• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

riot41solution

riot41solution

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
okay so i am a total noob. i apologize. i would like some help that isnt a crappy iatkos install website that will help me install mac on my hp mini 1151nr. can someone please email me or just send me links as to what exactly do. i have throbbing migranes and am about to give up. please dont leave me with windows. someone help!!!! what version of osx should i get. any version and how should i do it. please. and thank you.

yellowviolent

yellowviolent

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I have the 1151nr as well and I easily got leopard 5.5 on there with iDeneb 1.3
The exact distro I used was iDeneb 1.3 for OS X 10.5.5
From there, you can update to 10.5.8, try and use a disk image of the update for best results, rather than downloading the update from the Software Update utility. I think I was able to do a vanilla snow leopard install from there, can't quite remember at the moment.

armyaircorp

armyaircorp

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 76 posts

I have the 1151nr as well and I easily got leopard 5.5 on there with iDeneb 1.3
The exact distro I used was iDeneb 1.3 for OS X 10.5.5
From there, you can update to 10.5.8, try and use a disk image of the update for best results, rather than downloading the update from the Software Update utility. I think I was able to do a vanilla snow leopard install from there, can't quite remember at the moment.

i got 10.6.3 on mine then combo updated to 10.6.7 with some minor fixes... 99% working. only thing that doesnt is 3g and mic input

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy