Dual Monitor AGP FX 5500

-Indy-

1 post in this topic

Hey!

I would really appreciate your help guys. I have two very old PC's and both of them are running hackintosh Leopard 10.5.8. Both of them are running perfectly. I added an AGP Inno3D Nvidea FX5500 256 MB Graphic card, on them, and the graphic card fully worked on one of them, while it was detected on the other but leopard wouldn't log on. So I know the card does operate on leopard 10.5.8, but I want it to work on my other (more important) PC as well. My specifications are as follows:

The one on which it DID NOT work:

Intel Pentium 4 (2.80 GhZ)

Intel 845 Chipset

1GB RAM

AC97 Audio

(It's a Dell Optiplex GX 260 http://www.dell.com/downloads/us/products/...gx260_spec.pdf)

Once it did work on OptiPlex, but dual monitoring was not operating. Like it wasn't detecting the other monitor, and the other monitor was just a black screen.

Now it just detects the graphic card, and goes to the point where it says something like (i'm not exactly sure)

localhost ntpdate[47]: can't find host time.asia.apple.com

localhost ntpdate[47]: no servers can be used, exiting

and then it just stays there. Guys, it's really important for me to get this work, and I would be very grateful if you any of you could help me. I have installed NVKush, Natit, NVInject, a custom solution, but nothing worked at all. Everytime it freezes like this. You're help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!