You know apple knows you pirated when...

30 posts in this topic

EULA 10.5

This License allows you to install, use and run one (1) copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-labeled computer at a time. You agree not to install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-labeled computer, or to enable others to do so.

It means that apple sticker won't work with 10.6, it's compatible with 10.5 only.

post-598422-1277399043_thumb.jpg

post-598422-1277399056_thumb.jpg

^^My Leopard Presario c300 (yes it has backlight issues, get over it). Stickers from Apple.

Who cares!!! really who cares about the EULA!! Ive got a G4, a G5, a macbook, a macbook pro, an iphone 3gs and Ive built myself a quad Hac and Im buying an iPad next week (ive also had a G3 and a Ti powerbook), I think Ive given apple enough cash (and will probably continue to do so) to be able to install OS X on one of my computers thats not a frigging apple branded one.

Exactly!!! I was an apple fan before it was cool to have apple branded stuff, G3's, G4's, G5, wife has iMac, two Macbooks, iPad, iPhone....sorry not dropping 3 K for a 1.25 year old design desktop with crappy video card. If apple hates that then get somewhat competitive already....at least they are selling peripherals/software and really they don't seem to care about computers anymore.

Gee I sound a bit annoyed..... :(

Airport connects to your ISP when your modem is disconnected, turned off, and the Ethernet cables is unplugged from your router. Any ideas?

You do realize that Airport will make, or try to make, many connections to your ISP (I.P. address) even if your computer is disconnected from it? This is all normal behaviour.

Exactly!!! I was an apple fan before it was cool to have apple branded stuff, G3's, G4's, G5, wife has iMac, two Macbooks, iPad, iPhone....sorry not dropping 3 K for a 1.25 year old design desktop with crappy video card. If apple hates that then get somewhat competitive already....at least they are selling peripherals/software and really they don't seem to care about computers anymore.

Gee I sound a bit annoyed..... :(

My first computer was an Apple II+, and I taught myself how to program in assembly language (6502) on it, do I win? ;)

My first computer was an Apple II+, and I taught myself how to program in assembly language (6502) on it, do I win? :D

yes you do!! :)

Point being lots of people have supported them over the years and even turned people to the OS and now feel neglected because apple is all about iProducts. So I don't feel bad running OS X on one machine when I have many other apple computers here as well. I needed an upgrade and apple has nothing.