463 replies to this topic

mkdotcom

mkdotcom

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello

Using the unlocker with VmWare10, unlock went with no errors, when I start my vm, after a while, i get a blank screen, but I see the mouse and i can move it.

If I "suspend" and "unsuspend" the VM then I can see the MacOS desktop, and I can also reach my shared folders on it. So it's working!

But! I can't use the mouse nor the keyboard, i have no way to interact with the OS.

Is anyone had this issue? Is there a way to fix it?

Note: I was using this vm successfully with an older vmware and older unlocker some weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for your help! :-)

Edit: it seems it's working, i just can see anything. If i randomly click and hit an app icon on the desktop, it launches, but the display is not refreshed at all (except when I do suspend/unsuspend) 

Sn0wT1g3R

Sn0wT1g3R

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello

Using the unlocker with VmWare10, unlock went with no errors, when I start my vm, after a while, i get a blank screen, but I see the mouse and i can move it.

If I "suspend" and "unsuspend" the VM then I can see the MacOS desktop, and I can also reach my shared folders on it. So it's working!

But! I can't use the mouse nor the keyboard, i have no way to interact with the OS.

Is anyone had this issue? Is there a way to fix it?

Note: I was using this vm successfully with an older vmware and older unlocker some weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for your help! :-)

Edit: it seems it's working, i just can see anything. If i randomly click and hit an app icon on the desktop, it launches, but the display is not refreshed at all (except when I do suspend/unsuspend) 

What version of windows are you on?

mkdotcom

mkdotcom

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

windows 8.1 64bits

Donk

Donk

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

http://www.insanelym...0-or-player-56/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy