• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dustintinsley

dustintinsley

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I have a system with a G31M-ES2L m/b and using a Asus 9400GT video card. I was using 10.6.2 with no issues. Well, when 10.6.3 came out, I updated and ever since have had this issue that I can't seem to fix. The screen is correctly sized when the system is 1st booted. After I let the system go to sleep, however, the screen becomes mis-sized. The only way to fix it is to reboot. This didn't happen with 10.6.2, only since updating to 10.6.3. Photos included. Any help is appreciated. Would this be a DSDT issue?

Note: the 1st 2 photos are after system goes to sleep, last 2 are after a reboot with no mis-sizing..

Attached Files

Beerkex'd

Beerkex'd

Content Provider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
Check info.plist inside NVDAResman.kext and see if your video card's device ID is there. If not, add it.

Google "guide for all nvidia boards" and read that guide.

dustintinsley

dustintinsley

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Tried that. Same issues. Any other suggestions? Its weird that I didn;t have any of these issues 'til 10.6.3

Beerkex'd

Beerkex'd

Content Provider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
What are you using for video injection?

Your monitor should be plugged into the output on the video card that's closest to the motherboard.

dustintinsley

dustintinsley

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I am using the GraphicsEnabler within Chameleon. It worked fine 'til 10.6.3. I have tried on my video card using DVI, HDMI, and DVI2HDMI via a converter all with the same results...

dustintinsley

dustintinsley

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
anyone? any suggestions would be appreciated, i would love to get this fixed...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy