ALMOST Perfect install on Asus K50IN

1 post in this topic

Hi!

I was able to install Snow Leopard 10.6.3 on my Asus K50IN-SX152 laptop. Before it, I've replaced wifi with Dell 1500 (N technology). At the moment everything works (I am still waiting for one guy to send me a working audio and sleep kext and that's all) but I have a few bizarre problems.

1. When I turn the PC without charger plugged in - my Core 2 Duo T6600 says it's 1.2 GHz, while when I boot with charger plugged in - 2.2 GHz.

2. When I try to play Chess application it frozes always when the black one (:)) is going to make a 2nd move (during his first - it's ok). I believe it should be fixed after I get my sound to work, because I remember that under 10.6.2 there was some 'guy' talking... hopefully (in general graphic card works perfectly if you think it's sth with QE).

3. If I lock for example options of energy management it's unlocked when I turn the PC again. I am new to this but I believe it shouldn't work like that... MAC OS X bug or sth with stuff like DSDT? (I don't use such, speedstep worked and everything else so... what for?)

Thanks in advance for help, it's my first hackintosh, so please be forgiving :mellow: