• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TimeShift

TimeShift

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I managed to get my ADI AD200B (P5Q-E) fully working, with input and output correctly detected on SL 10.6.3

Way #1 Updated:

Download VoodooHDA 0.2.62 (Found on ProjectOSX.com | by VoodooTeam)
Install with Kext Utility or Kext Helper (I prefer to use KUtility because it generates the cache after.)

Attached File  VoodooHDA.kext.zip   152.7KB   378 downloads

* UPDATE NOTES:
19/06/2010 : Removed old way #1 and updated VoodooHDA from 0.2.52 to 0.2.62, with the new version the microphone dont have the wheezing anymore.

Good luck!

M4c

M4c

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Thanks!

Doesn't working for me (SL 10.6.3 32bits).
Can you post your HDEF section from your dsdt?
Thanks.

TimeShift

TimeShift

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Thanks!

Doesn't working for me (SL 10.6.3 32bits).
Can you post your HDEF section from your dsdt?
Thanks.

I dont know but I think my kernel is booting on 64bits.

And I didnt modified my dsdt, I dont even have one :rolleyes:

EDIT:

No, my kernel is booting on 32bits.
Attached File  Screen_shot_2010_05_11_at_19.19.29.png   995.66KB   157 downloads

TimeShift

TimeShift

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I found another way to get the AD2000B fully working. With the new VoodooHDA 0.2.5.

Beerkex'd

Beerkex'd

Content Provider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
You should credit people when you post their work.

himac59

himac59

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Both worked for me
got my sound now

now working on a

Asus P6t WS Pro
8Gb
2TB harddisk
9800gt Nvidia

TimeShift

TimeShift

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
First post updated.

raccon

raccon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank, it works in my P5Q-E.  ;)

heliox

heliox

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Works on my P5Q3 Deluxe @wifi as long I don't max the volume. Then there's an awful whirring sound when I turn the volume knob past the middle position.

BoostedH23a1

BoostedH23a1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

I managed to get my ADI AD200B (P5Q-E) fully working, with input and output correctly detected on SL 10.6.3

Way #1 Updated:

Download VoodooHDA 0.2.62 (Found on ProjectOSX.com | by VoodooTeam)
Install with Kext Utility or Kext Helper (I prefer to use KUtility because it generates the cache after.)

Attached File  VoodooHDA.kext.zip   152.7KB   378 downloads

* UPDATE NOTES:
19/06/2010 : Removed old way #1 and updated VoodooHDA from 0.2.52 to 0.2.62, with the new version the microphone dont have the wheezing anymore.

Good luck!

are you able to get 7.1 multichannel?
i have installed 2.7.2 and if i put my pcm all the way up and my amp all the way up i can hear it. but only have 2 speakers firing.

Lucifer Caitiff

Lucifer Caitiff

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Worked great....not.

I got a kernel panic, and a grey screen.

I cleared out the kexts, but now it won't let me do anything. This sucks. I can work with no sound...I can't work with no operating system. eff me.

EDIT

I reinstalled the entire OS with NAWCOM boot loader (the new version of empire EFI), and everything came up right away. I even heard sound, but its REALLY low volume! I have my speakers and all controls maxed out but it's still barely a whisper. I'll try reloading the kext you linked AFTER I take an image of the drive.

EDIT 2
Well this was strange. I tried intalling it again. When I restarted I got a kernel panic...again. After yelling and screaming for a couple minutes, I decided to try loading up my NAWCOM boot disk, but boot into my osx install. I got in, and reinstalled chameleon RC5. I restarted again, everything came back up....then I heard a LOUD *DOOT* when something popped up on my computer.

hmm...that was loud. I load up itunes and play a song, then suddenly im BLASTED with Lamb of God.

long story short, i installed your driver, got a kernel panic, then reinstalled chameleon rc5 and now everything works perfectly. I don't know...don't understand...but don't care because it works now. BTW...nawcom is awesome. Even though I probably didn't have to wipe and restart, I'm kinda glad I did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy