What Mouse Do You Have?

Timdphotos

20 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, I have the Orochi because I use a laptop and move around quite a bit.

The DeathAdder is meant to be really good.

I bought it from Woot.com about six months ago. $20 + $5 shipping.

I do have a wireless Apple mouse (the old one, before the Mighty Mouse (the one with the rollerball built into the top)). I didn't know if I'd get bluetooth working on the hackintosh so I bought the DeathAdder when I saw it pop up on woot. I do have a bluetooth USB dongle now that should work with OS X. I might invest in the Magic Mouse at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave keyboard+mouse combo.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/ke...os/devices/3072

I bought it because it is sold as Mac OS/Windows compatible, and I don't like Apple keyboards. The Wave has Apple/command/option keys and "Logitech Control Center" driver software for OS X.

The mouse is a Logitech "LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse". It has 4 buttons + wheel button and works directly on the table without a mouse pad.

Mouse and keyboard uses two AA batteries each. Battery life is excellent.

The "ergonomic" wave shaped keyboard is totally a design gimmick, if it's any more comfortable than a standard keyboard it's because of the large palm rest, not the wave shape.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Same. Waiting for a better mouse, but it's been years now and there hasn't been a better one on the market.

+1. I'm still rocking the MX Revolution, but I still use the Mighty Mouse anytime i forget to charge my MX Rev. :P

-Stell

• 2 months later...