New release: Apple Boot Camp - 1.0.2 Beta 1

Colonel

15 posts in this topic

Although I can't really run the Boot Camp Assistant due to the lack of a certified Apple machine, it was really easy to extract the drivers from it. Does this new beta support the iSight camera? I've been looking for some homebrew Windows driver for a while, but there's nothing at all.

Well, I did a fresh install of XP with Boot Camp and installed the drivers. I really haven't noticed anything new. Still no iSight, IR Sensor, and microphone drivers. It seems just like the previous version of Boot Camp. I wonder what Apple did update.

ive just extracted the 102b win xp driver, burn it using toast and updated my xp installed, seems to me now the brightness icon at the system bar is working now( slider responsive now), bluetooth icon suddently make an appearance in the system icon too, but all of the updated drivers do not have yet the certified windows xp drivers certification from ms (i think, coz of the pop up windows telling so), still no isight driver, no two fingers right click yet, my xp device manager still shows 1 HID device with a yellow exclamation point, meaning driver is missing yet... maybe its the usb isight cam i think or the ir... another than that... its cool, wifi still working and ya, screensaver doesnt kick in (as above) i set to activate in 1 min, wait that long and pass 3 mins, nothing happens, no screensaver, maybe the sms is keeping the system moving/busy...

opps ... and a lot of yellow ! ways below regarding other devices, pci devices, unknows devices and usb devices