• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

phubai

phubai

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
I've admittedly been neglecting a look at the DSDT info meklort provided, but I did take a gander at his blog and it looks like he's getting busy again with another NBM which will work in conjunction with chameleon to modify kexts as needed rather than running NBI after every update. He's adding support for the GMA950 as well, but isn't seeing any hardware acceleration, and trying to figure out why. He indicates he'll have something out soon. I just haven't taken time to even begin looking at the information you've sent mattkime. I travel much of the time and often, the HPmini is my sole companion beyond my work machine which I can't modify without grief, so I haven't been willing to go through any experimentation that would leave me in a bind I couldn't repair easily. At any rate, this may be interesting to follow.

Meklorts Blog

phubai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy