• This topic is locked This topic is locked
647 replies to this topic

Mac Hosehead

Mac Hosehead

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I just updated the machine, applied the patched AppleHDA, and I could say the machine will have KP (not stable) after resume from sleep.

I could reproduce this easily:

- sleep the machine

- resume

- open XCode

- KP

Most of the time it was kextd that complained.

I wanted to see if I could reproduce your KP but I only had Xcode installed on my desktop. So I installed it on my mini, ran the recent xcode update, and tried to get it to crash after sleep. It loads every time but I did get a random KP running the update, oh well.

-MH

Kappy

Kappy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
From now on any news from developments in the ProjectOSX Mini 311 forum will be reported here from time to time. Please DO NOT post in the ProjectOSX Mini 311 forum if all you are looking for is support or help with an installer package. They do not want any newbies over there, so this will be our port of call.

Developers working on the Mini 311 are still welcome in the ProjectOSX forum.

Tetonne

Tetonne

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
new version of packs are available here :

the changes?
- the genuine IOUSBxx.kext have been added to the 2 packs (more efficient than downloading the files from elsewhere has it was written on the read me first)
missing kext form pack 0119 were added (sorry for that)
- the how to has been rewritten to be better i hope

thanks to Cobus feed back!!

THe KiNG

THe KiNG

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired Developers
  • 755 posts

From now on any news from developments in the ProjectOSX Mini 311 forum will be reported here from time to time. Please DO NOT post in the ProjectOSX Mini 311 forum if all you are looking for is support or help with an installer package. They do not want any newbies over there, so this will be our port of call.

Developers working on the Mini 311 are still welcome in the ProjectOSX forum.

To all, ignore what this guy say, he got pissed that I especially forbidden him to use any of my work in his installers, especial b/c he can't make one that actually does anything else then break a working setup, not to mention the lack of respect as other things...
The reason Mowglibook and/or I didn't included a installer is b/c we don't want to replace the users brain and instead make them understand what is under the hood, is a pity to lose all the fun...

Kappy

Kappy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

To all, ignore what this guy say, he got pissed that I especially forbidden him to use any of my work in his installers, especial b/c he can't make one that actually does anything else then break a working setup, not to mention the lack of respect as other things...
The reason Mowglibook and/or I didn't included a installer is b/c we don't want to replace the users brain and instead make them understand what is under the hood, is a pity to lose all the fun...

What you want isn't what every user wants. Some people don't want to know what's under the hood, they just want the car to work. If you weren't such a jerk you'd understand that instead of bad-mouthing what I and Tetonne are doing.

And, the installers do work quite wall for the most part except when the work you've done doesn't quite work itself. You may believe you're the cat's meow, but it's closer to the other end of the cat.

And, I suppose you're just upset because you can't oust me from here. Hence making such a post as the one you just made.

If you believe I'm using something of yours in contravention of any license, copyright, patent, or otherwise, then sue me. I'm sure they have lawyers in your country, if you can afford one. I can afford the best, here.

THe KiNG

THe KiNG

InsanelyMac Legend

• Retired Developers
  • 755 posts

What you want isn't what every user wants. Some people don't want to know what's under the hood, they just want the car to work.

A hackint0sh will never be a mac, who want a less trouble "mac" they just can buy one.
Tettone try to replace Mowglibook missing, he try to keep the files/packs up to date and guide people what to do, even in a very bad english, but I understand he is french.
LeMaurien19 made several guides on how to, why people would need more is out of my understanding.

And, the installers do work quite wall for the most part except when the work you've done doesn't quite work itself

Then is more simple to not use any of my work and make whatever installers you want with yours, oh wait, you don't have such thing, you are doing only installers...

And, I suppose you're just upset because you can't oust me from here. Hence making such a post as the one you just made.

That is more simple then you may think, but is not my job to clean up your vomit here.

If you believe I'm using something of yours in contravention of any license, copyright, patent, or otherwise, then sue me

Why lose time more then I already did?
I do enjoy making fun on you, but that is too much...
For the "jerk" part you can go and read again what I reply in closed thread, I wont repeat myself...

Tetonne

Tetonne

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
does anyone succeed to use sierra 8775 ?
help would be great

i changed id like this

<key>idProduct</key>
<integer>544</integer>
<key>idVendor</key>
<integer>4505</integer>

on the 2 files :
/System/Library/Extensions/IOSerialFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleWWANSupport2.kext/Contents/Info.plist
/System/Library/Extensions/SierraMC8775.kext/Contents/Info.plist
even on
/System/Library/Extensions/SierraSupportKicker.kext/Contents/Info.plist
like described here
no card in Apple menu, info after reboot :-(
i hope the card i bought is ok

Kappy

Kappy

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

A hackint0sh will never be a mac, who want a less trouble "mac" they just can buy one.
Tettone try to replace Mowglibook missing, he try to keep the files/packs up to date and guide people what to do, even in a very bad english, but I understand he is french.
LeMaurien19 made several guides on how to, why people would need more is out of my understanding.

Then is more simple to not use any of my work and make whatever installers you want with yours, oh wait, you don't have such thing, you are doing only installers...

That is more simple then you may think, but is not my job to clean up your vomit here.

Why lose time more then I already did?
I do enjoy making fun on you, but that is too much...
For the "jerk" part you can go and read again what I reply in closed thread, I wont repeat myself...

Just so the record is straight. You hack OS X which is a proprietary product owned by Apple which you then install on non-Apple hardware both of which constitute legal violations. Then you rant about my stealing your work? I just redistribute your work as you and countless many others do.

You somehow imagine that because you can program that you know more than anyone else and are deserving of some sort of status. You just another nobody with a big mouth craving attention like a two year old child throwing a tantrum.

No, your job isn't to clean up my vomit. Your job is to roll around in it because that's about all an idiot like you is worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy